Gardener hijacked this morning and bike stolen

Gornilla

Hi "hubbers". My gardener was bike-jacked this morning on the way to work. His bike was not even worth the fight. He was beaten up quite badly. So it is not only our nice expensive bikes that are taken but anything with wheels. I live in Midrand and he rides from Ivory Park area. If any of you kind guys have an old 26" that needs a bit of work and is willing to let it go please PM me. I will do the work to get it running. Thanks.

Guest Karma

Hi "hubbers". My gardener was bike-jacked this morning on the way to work. His bike was not even worth the fight. He was beaten up quite badly. So it is not only our nice expensive bikes that are taken but anything with wheels. I live in Midrand and he rides from Ivory Park area. If any of you kind guys have an old 26" that needs a bit of work and is willing to let it go please PM me. I will do the work to get it running. Thanks.

Pm divernick.

I have managed to get my hands on most of the parts to build a "bike". However I need a rigid front fork for a 26".If anybody has one lying around please let me know. 0832512775

I have managed to get my hands on most of the parts to build a "bike". However I need a rigid front fork for a 26".If anybody has one lying around please let me know. 0832512775

I know i had one lying around a while ago, not sure i chucked it out in the last move though, will have a look and let you know by tomorrow morning.

Any one else need, I have two old 26 inch wheelsets, and two fork and a frame. All need good homes.

• 4 weeks later...

I will take the wheel sets of your hands,if still avail? also trying yo build up an old man for someone..