Review: ION Air Pro 2 Wi-Fi HD video camera

Claudio

One of the many offerings in the action camera market, ION's Air Pro 2 is just below their top product, the Air Pro 3, and is coined as the more affordable, but still capable HD cam for those looking to film their adventures.

Click here to view the article

Nice, objective review. It's a good shape for a helmet cam but unfortunately you won't be able to wear it with a chesty, which I think is one of the more interesting angles for footage on a bike.

Hi there Rata you can actually fit the camera to a chesty if you like, we at Xterme Industries sell an adaptor that enables you to use any camera with a tripod screw-in,

on our wide range of GoPro accessories.

Have a look on what we have to offer at www.xtremeindustries.co.za

Regards.

Hi there Rata you can actually fit the camera to a chesty if you like, we at Xterme Industries sell an adaptor that enables you to use any camera with a tripod screw-in,

on our wide range of GoPro accessories.

Have a look on what we have to offer at www.xtremeindustries.co.za

Regards.

Is that not a bit cumbersome with such a long camera? Have you got a photo?

Guy working for another company across the hall showed me one last week. But the price he said (okay he is the biggest liar I know) was very steep. R49000 for the camera... (yes I know, I had to stop myself from laughing)

The camera is not that long. Compared to the Drift range of camera's.

I can see some advantages on this form. Less aerodynamic drag at speed (I am talking taking this on the F650GS at 120 km/h)

Fitting it to a chesty will look a bit like having a problem in the downstairs department, but for the size of the camera.... It is worth it. Only thing I did not like is the controls on the rear, but it is better in another aspect as well. You can control setting from the back on the fly. No stopping, making sure of the settings ect ect.