Karkloof festival deepens Sappi’s MTB ties

News bot

Back for a second consecutive year as title sponsors of the Karkloof Classic MTB Festival in 2014, forestry giants Sappi are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to reaffirm their commitment not only to the event, but the sport of mountain biking as a whole, when this year’s annual three day trail adventure takes place at Karkloof Country Club in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands from 9-11 May.

Click here to view the article

So I entered for my first ever Enduro, hope I don't break a leg with my marathon bike...still have the 60km to do on Sunday! :w00t:

So I entered for my first ever Enduro, hope I don't break a leg with my marathon bike...still have the 60km to do on Sunday! :w00t:

Nothing too technical but there are some steep sections. So just drop your post to half mast for all the down stages... See you there.

Edited by SLiiick

Light drizzle here in Howick too. I was out marking the Enduro trails yesterday and it was quite dusty..so a little rain isnt a bad thing (although fine line between just enough and too much!)

Heading out to the staging area around 11ish.