Trucape MTB 50km

Aaron_B

Anyone braving the crappy weather and heading out to Grabouw tomorrow? Really hope this weather lifts - not keen on wrecking pads, chain suck and all the other woes that comes standard with a wet and muddy race.

Similar conditions to Wolseley last year and that was a shocker.

Thoughts?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading out there with about 8 kids from my school wanting to do the 25km... their enthusiasm is killing me, not really keen for the mud and cold...

Damn .... why has there been so little talk RE this on the HUB ... going to have to miss my favourite event and only event for the year .... not happy

Have entered, suppose i will have to pack the rain coat and take a scoop of HTFU with my breakfast!

Have entered and paid but will watch the weather carefully. Just got a new bike and not really interested in wrecking it.

Luxury.... When I was your age we had to walk to school. 20kms. Uphill both ways in the snow with no shoes.

Luxury....At least you could walk we had to crawl in the mud

Luxury.... When I was your age we had to walk to school. 20kms. Uphill both ways in the snow with no shoes.

Luxury....At least you could walk we had to crawl in the mud

pppffftttt ... you elitists at a school to go at least.....I was working before I could crawl to support our family

pppffftttt ... you elitists at a school to go at least.....I was working before I could crawl to support our family

Family, what i wouldve done for a family....

Family, what i wouldve done for a family....

It is the family next door that I had to adopt and care for .....