RIDE mag at stage 1-Giro Del Capo-pics

wayne's world

uh people (and thanks for your kind words!) but i'm not in this story! This is about true excellence! Wayne's pics are just in a class of their own. End of story!

(but i've given it some thought and think the difference might be in the motorbike ... Wink wonder what i will look like on the back of a bike with a Bell helmet on ? la Wayne.  LOL then I can also do up close and personal ones of gearing! imagine! -- mm .. or rather don't! Big%20smile)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder what i will look like on the back of a bike with a Bell helmet on ? la Wayne. 

We must try this out in a smaller race/funride one day and see how it goes. Interested? Dont know if one need permission etc.

Superb stuff Wayne! Clap

I remember last year you posted a lot more on your website. Will you be doing this again this year?

Goeie fotos! Wens ek was ook daar by al die aksie!Hoop jy gaan ons more ook weer op hoogte hou.

good point-here's a pic-perhaps we'll get an answer!?

What bike was David riding?  Definitely not the Raleigh team bike!  Did his bike not turn up or did he have issues riding it?  Curious.

20080304_143302__T4E9310-Edit.jpg

Superb stuff Wayne! Clap

I remember last year you posted a lot more on your website. Will you be doing this again this year?

no posts on my site this year(very time consuming), but i will try to get as many good shots as possible on the hub for all (including myself)to enjoy

Superb stuff Wayne! Clap

no posts on my site this year(very time consuming)' date=' but i will try to get as many good shots as possible on the hub for all (including myself)to enjoy
[/quote']

Wayne, even here in Afghanistan you're the man great photos, feels as if I'm right thereClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

[
jacque-you're the man
20080304_093824__B0E2264.jpg

What is that I see non geniune sh1tmano cable housings, ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

I would like for Steven to tell one of the top Racing teams inn SA, that there is NO WARRANTY on their sh1tmano STI's because of that.Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

sammajoor' date=' havr a look at David George's cables.  Also non Shimano.....[/quote']

As Steven cannot, or will not tell these teams that their warranty is void, it kinda opens up a can of worms.

Would really love to hear his comment on this one...

I wonder if Shtmano Japan will cover the warrantyConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

PUIK WAYNE

Jy maak die race vir ons wat nie daar kan wees...'n belewenis.

DANKIE...sien uit na dag 2!!!!

Good point-here's a pic-perhaps we'll get an answer!?

Did his bike not turn up or did he have issues riding it?  Curious.

20080304_143302__T4E9310-Edit.jpg

He's been riding this bike for at least a few weeks now, since I saw him at the last league ride. I asked him what the story was and he says yes it's a Prototype of the '09 frame... He seemed especially proud of the rear dropouts!

Also, think about it - Raleigh are getting the exact response they were hoping for with this bike. Three different threads have mentioned Dave's "special" frame...

[
jacque-you're the man
20080304_093824__B0E2264.jpg"

What is that I see non geniune sh1tmano cable housings' date=' ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

I would like for Steven to tell one of the top Racing teams inn SA, that there is NO WARRANTY on their sh1tmano STI's because of that.Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile
[/quote]

Aligator I-link cables. Looks super hot. Even the skewers match. Look at the KCNC brake calipers.