SOLOMONS CYCLE DURBAN

imranvo

Howzit guys,oh and girls..Just wanted to let ur'll know theres a Solomons Cycles Store opening in Durban on 90 Intersite Ave Springfield Park,opening should be 1st June..Looking forward to it,take care....

Welcome to the " What's your best price?" capital of tbe world...! Good luck with the shop.

Yip..debbin.... where the price displayed is a guide to the bargaining price...

Nice to have someone other than cyclesphere though.... not that I shop in Durban that much

Thanks for all the well wishes,i'm a Durbanite so I know how the people operate here,lol,Welcome to the Discount capital of the world..Regards to brands we gonna have Trek,Titan,Bianchi,Axis,maybe Burgermont and few other brands as well,Bikes for everyone !!! Look forward to seeing your'll soon

• 3 weeks later...

Howzit peeps,as much as we tried to get the doors open today,we still have some finishing touches to add and hopefully will be ready by Friday the 6th,sooooo sorry for any inconvenience caused..Take Care,see you soooon...

That is good. Cannot get decent 26" tyres at real prices here in Durban. Better put several aside!!!

Will def pop in.

Yip, I was there. Same old, same old but selling upmarket goods Jo'burg style. Nice big shop and on first impression seem friendly. (Knowledgeable?) Seems they only cater for fast moving goods - the common stuff if you know what I mean.

Good to have them around though.