Knox and Evans sew up 10th sani2c

News bot

Multiple former winners Kevin Evans and Max Knox combined their firepower to win the 10th Nedbank sani2c mountain bike race that culminated on the KwaZulu-Natal south coast on Saturday.

Click here to view the article

Interesting podium interviews...

Interesting podium interviews...

the crash, i missed any gopro or highlight action?

Guest Kalahari ou

Multiple former winners Kevin Evans and Max Knox combined their firepower to win the 10th Nedbank sani2c mountain bike race that culminated on the KwaZulu-Natal south coast on Saturday.

Click here to view the article

It's nice to see hubbers going out and making name :clap:

(well, he has a hub account so he is a Hubber!)

oh my google - their overall win time is about the same amount of time it takes us, me others to do day 2, let alone the entire thing !

ariane's time is totally unbelievable...what an athlete

Always interests me that when you put a girl with a guy the times are significantly faster than the leading ladies time... 2 ladies don't push each other hard enough compared to a guy and a Lady?

Always interests me that when you put a girl with a guy the times are significantly faster than the leading ladies time... 2 ladies don't push each other hard enough compared to a guy and a Lady?

I rode with them most of stage 3. First of all Lourens was an absolute machine. Sat in the front and paced the whole way with her tucked in behind. They actually go pretty steady all the way and don't climb that fast. He didn't push her that much. She is a machine in her own right.

Ha ha ha.. I watched the highlights last night.. had a good giggle after day 2's interview with Evans when he spoke of the crash and how he thought he had hurt his collarbone again and asked Max to have a look and Max said his legs look fine lets go ha ha ha