New Coffee Shop Blairgowrie

lovestocycle

Hi Hubbers

Just to let you know that we have just opened a new coffee shop (Ziggies Caffe', named after my late Mom) in Blairgowrie, at the Blairgowrie Plaza Shopping Centre, cnr Conrad & Susman Avenue.

Our overall theme is European with a German slant, but unfranchised and owner-managed. We do great coffee from 07:00, breakfasts, salads, burgers (home made!), have a great selection of Artisan breads, cakes and tarts....But most of all I am a Hubber too and as I have agreed to park my wheels for at least two years, you guys will be welcomed with open arms! (Bike stand will be built soon)!

Regards

Torsten

(011)781 3756

Hi Torsten.

Best of luck with the venture :clap:

You mean you will allow sweaty patrons to pop in at any time and enjoy your wares?

I hope your German slant will include some Franciskaner Weiss to carbo-load :blush:

Good luck...

Remember cyclist need extra cabbage, gives you that boost needed on steep climbs, not to mention the fact that you mates will need to take a different route.

Good luck mate!

Been there done that.

It is a though live.

Don't let it consume you.

Hi Torsten,

Where abouts in the plaza is the shop? was there last night & didnt see it.

If you make baked butternut cheesecake I will come....I will hate you...but I will come! :drool:

• 1 year later...

Hi Hubbers

Just to let you know that we have just opened a new coffee shop (Ziggies Caffe', named after my late Mom) in Blairgowrie, at the Blairgowrie Plaza Shopping Centre, cnr Conrad & Susman Avenue.

Our overall theme is European with a German slant, but unfranchised and owner-managed. We do great coffee from 07:00, breakfasts, salads, burgers (home made!), have a great selection of Artisan breads, cakes and tarts....But most of all I am a Hubber too and as I have agreed to park my wheels for at least two years, you guys will be welcomed with open arms! (Bike stand will be built soon)!

Regards

Torsten

(011)781 3756

Torsten, what is going on with Ziggies? Are you going to re-open? The residents miss you.

Just make sure there are no incline on the tiles in the loo. Cyclists with cleats tend to slip and break portraits or mirrors...

Good Luck!

• 1 month later...

Torsten, what is going on with Ziggies? Are you going to re-open? The residents miss you.

Sorry Little Fish and others. After hanging in there for a year we decided for sanity and depleted bank balance sake to throw in the towel. The positive news is that I am back on my bike for the first time in 2 years - ouch!