Western Cape MTB Champs 2014

Adrenalin Fox

Happening this weekend at Contermanskloof.

• Prize money will be on offer for all racing categories. Prizes & medals will be presented at 14:30. Riders must be present to be eligible to receive their prizes and medals.
  • Event to be covered by Big Shot Media with 30 minute pacakge to be aired on Supersport on at least 8 occasions.
  • Primary Sponsors: NMC Construction Group, Paarl Media Group
  • Secondary Sponsors: Mondi, PWC, Contermanskloof Farm, Cyclefunatic, Gecko Cycles, Die Burger, Red Bull, Dragon Sports (Giant), Durbanville Commercial Printers

• XCO

• Registration for XCO is at Contermanskloof on Friday, 30 May 12h00 – 17h00 and Saturday, 31 May 07h00 – 08h00. Registration for nippers and sprogs close at 07h30
  • Official practice is on Friday, 30 May from 12pm to 5pm.

• DHI:
  • Registration for DHI is at Contermanskloof on Saturday, 31 May from 12h00 – 17h00 and Sunday, 01 June from 07h00 – 12h00.
  • Official practice is on Saturday, 31 May from 2:30pm to 5:30pm.

VENUE:
Contermanskloof Farm MTB Trails, Durbanville. Entrance is off the Contermanskloof Road. Look out for the Contermanskloof MTB Trail signage and the Western Cape MTB XCO Championship Poster Boards.

More details to follow.

post-17276-0-79202800-1401109713_thumb.jpg

eish - is it going to go down the tail end of the black route after 3+ days of rain? Going to have to grow myself some ....

eish - is it going to go down the tail end of the black route after 3+ days of rain? Going to have to grow myself some ....

i hope not the black route, it can't be cause it won't be accommodating to the nippers. The last couple of events was all non technical courses. There was no drop offs or any chicken runs but it could just be because of the venues that were used.

What them is the dh tomorrow? Can only see restoration and practice times. I'd like to go and watch f it's not pouring

Was my son's first XCO race today. It was an eye opener for him. According to him the climb was quite tough. He will be back for more. Now he wants to give up Hockey to focus more on Cycling.

Weather played ball and was excellent.

Was my son's first XCO race today. It was an eye opener for him. According to him the climb was quite tough. He will be back for more. Now he wants to give up Hockey to focus more on Cycling.

Weather played ball and was excellent.

thats a freaking smart boy, sell those hockey sticks & upgrade his XCO machine, well done to him on his first race.

What them is the dh tomorrow? Can only see restoration and practice times. I'd like to go and watch f it's not pouring

Not sure what the starting times are but i found this, Registration tomorrow is from 7am - 12. Prize giving will be approximately at 3:30pm, so i would assume racing would be from 12-3pm?

thanks. got so wet and cold riding this am i plonked myself down on the sofa to watch the world cup when i got home.

thanks. got so wet and cold riding this am i plonked myself down on the sofa to watch the world cup when i got home.

i didn't even bother going out today. Watched cycling all day, literally. Edited by milky4130

• 4 weeks later...