Video: Danny MacAskill - Epecuen

TopFuel

That last front wheel tap front flip is unreal... absolutely unreal :w00t: :ph34r:

That was the most insane part of the film for me. I can;t help but wonder how many times he had to try some of these things. And how much he must have practised.

That was the most insane part of the film for me. I can;t help but wonder how many times he had to try some of these things. And how much he must have practised.

You can see there's a few tyre tracks on the sign where he taps, but holy sheeeeet!!! No matter how many times he had to re try, it's an insane move! It's basically doing an endo, mid air, aiming to fall on your face but screwing it up and landing on your wheels

Edited by Letum911

You can see there's a few tyre tracks on the sign where he taps, but holy sheeeeet!!! No matter how many times he had to re try, it's an insane move! It's basically doing an endo, mid air, aiming to fall on your face but screwing it up and landing on your wheels

Yeah, thats the thing. I dont see how a person gets it into their head to do all of the above. Some of that riding is simply unbelievable. Oh, and no doubt its an insane move. Hell, insane might be doing him in a bit :thumbup:

Guest EdEdEd

Mine was first :whistling:

They still need to merge either way