Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Miss the smell of 2 smoke.... I run my weedeater on TTS just to keep the memories alive. I sometimes go around the garden twice.....

Jip, for that same reason I bought a 2 smoke Yamaha lawn mower and fired the garden services....

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Ducati 848 Streetfighter. Perfect balance between speed, fun, power, light weight, nippyness and looks.

Yoh....that's a beaut.

My Ducati 848 Streetfighter. Perfect balance between speed, fun, power, light weight, nippyness and looks.

Nothing like Italian exotica

I suppose that all depends on the type of bikes too, me personally Im not a fan of superbikes... I dont have any interest in going 300km/h with the cow hide brigade to have breakfast in harties.

Fun in my personal opinion is an adventure bike or a naked like the Duke, then a Supermotard for outright hooliganism...

I do lust over a MV Agusta Rivale :drool: :wub:

Other side of 300km is actually a nice place to be ;)Ja the Rivale is a nice bike kind of like a hybrid motard.I did find it a tad uncomfortable to ride even more than the F3.

Other side of 300km is actually a nice place to be ;)

I dont think so when Simpiwe decides do walk across the highway with his rags and bottle of meths. Those things are like donkeys.

Husky 450 SMR No idea how to post a pic
Nice bike, I have the sm610, I use it when I'm late and take on the nasty gravel road short cuts to work

Edit: Here's a pic

post-4329-0-77179200-1401347397_thumb.jpg

Edited by nathrix ® ©™

Nice bike, I have the sm610, I use it when I'm late and take on the nasty gravel road short cuts to work

Yeah picked it up about 3 weeks ago and absolutely love it. Dont know if you've also noticed but I've never seen a speed bump when riding it.

Yeah picked it up about 3 weeks ago and absolutely love it. Dont know if you've also noticed but I've never seen a speed bump when riding it.

What speed bumps....