Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.zabikers.co.za/2020/07/20/yamahas-long-awaited-tenere-700-breaks-cover/

Saw this on the Google. [emoji3064] Makes my heart heavy seeing such beauty and to know that it's out of range $$$ for me.

Has pricing been mentioned in ZA as yet?

I fall in love with this bike every time i see one .... if only we had more adventure riding option on this island. My mate has one , its an absolute joy to ride and being yamaha will out last its owners. 

Yesterdays lekker 517km rondry for an essential Pepper Steak Pie from the Country Pumpkin in Barrydale.

As the Missus makes pies in our patisserie in Hoekwil, it was deemed a business excursion to sample the very distant competition..............

N2 to Heidleburg and then inland to Tradouw Pass, Barrydale, Route 62 and back through the Kamanasie and Paardepoort

Was a fine ride.post-52292-0-92415600-1595346442_thumb.jpegpost-52292-0-34606500-1595346497_thumb.jpegpost-52292-0-43597500-1595346539_thumb.jpegpost-52292-0-44226800-1595346588_thumb.jpeg

How's it treating you? I had one just like it a couple years ago and miss it a hell of alot!

It's early days, but everytime I ride it, if it was not for the helmet, my ears would be in my mouth I am smiling so much.

Not to mention that it pulls like a frikken freight train [emoji16]

Yesterdays lekker 517km rondry for an essential Pepper Steak Pie from the Country Pumpkin in Barrydale.

As the Missus makes pies in our patisserie in Hoekwil, it was deemed a business excursion to sample the very distant competition..............

N2 to Heidleburg and then inland to Tradouw Pass, Barrydale, Route 62 and back through the Kamanasie and Paardepoort

Was a fine ride.attachicon.gif204B5716-99AA-4E78-95D0-45A67BDE06C9.jpegattachicon.gif77C890B1-80C8-42AF-9606-8471E9392806.jpegattachicon.gifF7A06359-DB2B-462A-A9DC-B9CD39C96949.jpegattachicon.gif9042F492-7C83-4995-99E3-A337FD5B7FE8.jpeg

Wow this looks spectacular!!! What top box do you have on there? I'm in the market for one but cannot decide what to get

Has pricing been mentioned in ZA as yet?

I fall in love with this bike every time i see one .... if only we had more adventure riding option on this island. My mate has one , its an absolute joy to ride and being yamaha will out last its owners.

No price that I've seen, but nowadays all the nice bikes start at well over R150K [emoji3061][emoji3064]

Wow this looks spectacular!!! What top box do you have on there? I'm in the market for one but cannot decide what to get

Touratech, came with the bike.....I have a love/hate relationship with it. I do not like the look, but it sure is useful. I do add straps over it when on the dirt, heard too many stories of these things falling off!

I am going to get a small soft bag for the back and a I think a small tank bag would be lekker.

It's early days, but everytime I ride it, if it was not for the helmet, my ears would be in my mouth I am smiling so much.

Not to mention that it pulls like a frikken freight train [emoji16]

Get a new intake, some straight pipes, and get it remapped - then you will feel it pull!! Only problem is it's only fast in a straight line! I came off a superbike onto this and it scared the bejezuz out of me the first time I went up Helshoogte and scraped the footpegs!

Enjoy it, it's one of the few truly classic HDs left in the lineup.

Edited by Grease_Monkey