Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stumbled on this channel last night, and after watching this clip I seriously need to play catch-up on the adventure.

He's pretty entertaining in his own way, and that he is doing it on such a tiny bike is a brilliant dig at the Dual Sport crowd.

Interesting

Super keen to see this, if anyone can make it interesting it will be these guys. 

At first I rolled my eyes at the idea, but after watching the promo reel, hooked. Yip the koolaid tasted good. 

Do any of you guys have issue with neighbors complaining about your bike noise?

have dislocated my shoulder so started the bike up yesterday and let her idel for about 5mins. (first time the bike has been started in 2 weeks) an hour later i got a call from the guard that people are complaining about the bike noise. 

have dislocated my shoulder so started the bike up yesterday and let her idel for about 5mins. (first time the bike has been started in 2 weeks) an hour later i got a call from the guard that people are complaining about the bike noise. 

Suppose it depends on how noisy the bike is.......

Tell them they are lucky they don't have me for a neighbour.  And then play them this.

That will be the end of any discussion.

Suppose it depends on how noisy the bike is.......

pretty loud, something like 103db i'm guessing. 

there was no rev bombing going on. Just start and left it for 5mins. 

Tell them they are lucky they don't have me for a neighbour.  And then play them this.

That will be the end of any discussion.

Looks beautiful and sounds beautiful. 

pretty loud, something like 103db i'm guessing. 

there was no rev bombing going on. Just start and left it for 5mins.

They will get over it!

Years ago I lived in a complex in Midrand. Kids were little and I would take them to the gate and back on the bike. Body corp then issued a notice that bikes and vehicles with noisy exhausts must just enter and exit via the gate and not ride around the complex.......so to appease the cockwombles I did that precisely, out the gate, turn around and back in.... Honestly I tried hard not make a racket. Realized complex living is not for me.

Now, years later I do try to keep the noise down in the village, Big Zed with the Yoshi pipe will almost awaken the dead when wound up!

Honestly, 5 mins at idle, not excessive in my opinion!