Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Busy watching an RG250 on fleabay. I have a price in mind and will be resolute on that. Always wanted the 50 cc version as a kid but that never happened and its never too late to have a second childhood i hear. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-RG250-MK2-1984-excellent-condition-UK-bike-the-best-available/133547011750?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1431.l2649

Probably go for around 3000-3500GBP.

They are not sought after as far as collectables go.

Probably go for around 3000-3500GBP.

They are not sought after as far as collectables go.

Thats bang on my amount in mind. 

They are not desirable as the later RGV et al but i find these very lekker and i just want to pootle on it and smell of 2 stroke oil 

Edit: Searched the net and found the guy is selling it elsewhere for 6k, aint going to get that and certainly not from me. Lets see how the auction goes.

Edited by IceCreamMan

Thats bang on my amount in mind. 

They are not desirable as the later RGV et al but i find these very lekker and i just want to pootle on it and smell of 2 stroke oil 

Edit: Searched the net and found the guy is selling it elsewhere for 6k, aint going to get that and certainly not from me. Lets see how the auction goes.

World has gone mad, they are selling bog stock 350LC's for going on 10kGBP. Madness.

Had my harley serviced by local harley dealer, its still under warranty so thought it better to have them service it. While one can service it at home or an independent dealer and harley are still meant to honour any warranties i just dont need the headache should i ever claim.

Harley bill labour at 112 quid an hour...thats around 2400 ZA ronts.   :eek: .  Simple service with new tyre came to 661 quid. No vaseline 

Live an learn,next time i do it myself. On the upside they did do some warranty work for free as they spied an issue with the clutch cable and clutch for pasella so probaly saved a bundle down the line 

Had my harley serviced by local harley dealer, its still under warranty so thought it better to have them service it. While one can service it at home or an independent dealer and harley are still meant to honour any warranties i just dont need the headache should i ever claim.

Harley bill labour at 112 quid an hour...thats around 2400 ZA ronts.   :eek: .  Simple service with new tyre came to 661 quid. No vaseline 

Live an learn,next time i do it myself. On the upside they did do some warranty work for free as they spied an issue with the clutch cable and clutch for pasella so probaly saved a bundle down the line 

not sure what a story about a Harley is doing on a motorcycle thread.... :)

what do you guys think of the kawi kdx 200s? gonna check a 05 out tomorrow for pretty great price.

heard nothing but good things on forums but never personally spoken to kdx owners...

what do you guys think of the kawi kdx 200s? gonna check a 05 out tomorrow for pretty great price.

heard nothing but good things on forums but never personally spoken to kdx owners...

They are like Citi Golfs.  Very difficult to kill, nice and cheap to repair and their are hundreds of second-hand parts around.

not sure what a story about a Harley is doing on a motorcycle thread.... :)

And speaking of which (again!) - just started watching this:

Enjoyed these guys in their earlier adventures, and this one has an interesting twist.