Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the same as me asking you to wear Mr Price cycling kit ..................

I get what you are saying, but Rapha and Assos are quilting and last long. Harleys don’t! :P

O, if that's all you're after, get a GS. People raise a finger at me all the time,

Nah dont need a middle finger raised at me.

If you want a Harley that actually works, why not just buy a Virago or a Shadow

Cos you will wish you had bought a Harley. (Or Indian, victory)

Edited by IceCreamMan

Stop mucking about and just get a KTM. People will think you are crazy, stupid, cool, mad, broke (KTM spares are not that much different in price to any other bike and when you need them they are available or here within a week), loaded and a lot of other descriptive terms but I have never heard anyone call a KTM owner an asshole or a dick...

Stop mucking about and just get a motorbike, any bike. They all good. 

(assuming you dont have one that is) 

Ewan said it in the long way up. 

just ride motorbikes for the fun of it, the freedom, the independence. Enjoy the surroundings, stop for the view, a beer, a chat.. but just ride. 

We are too caught up in brands and marketing and opinions.  

just ride motorbikes for the fun of it, the freedom, the independence. Enjoy the surroundings, stop for the view, a beer, a chat.. but just ride.

Exactly just ride to enjoy it, not to be noticed. #OrthodontistsOnHarleys

Just like bicycles!

Stop mucking about and just get a KTM. People will think you are crazy, stupid, cool, mad, broke (KTM spares are not that much different in price to any other bike and when you need them they are available or here within a week), loaded and a lot of other descriptive terms but I have never heard anyone call a KTM owner an asshole or a dick...

I have a KTM riding friend who has the opposite opinion on parts pricing ... but he does love his bike

I have a KTM riding friend who has the opposite opinion on parts pricing ... but he does love his bike

I service my own bike. It was cheaper to buy the filters from KTM than Startline. I use aftermarket pads, chain and sprockets. Tyres you shop around for.The stuff that breaks comes from KTM and it's not that much more than other brands.

If you buy everything from them then yeah I suppose it would be but the same could be said for other brands as well.

Anyway, my bike puts a big smile on my face and it's hard to put a price on that...