Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

What an amazing day on the motorcycle. Today is day one of a four day moto-camping trip with my son.

And the first nights stop over point is at the Pine Creek Caravan Park.......the home of the man! The myth! The legend!.....none other than mr BSG. [emoji1690]5e0c004205b835f44efff52731f7d9c7.jpgdd58c75aa47d31fb0cd3048624b3135b.jpgbedec236320e5086307542565ca14e7d.jpg90d3a1767a13c968a5325201b8e468df.jpg

My in-laws just love your, "the man, the legend, the myth" saying, so I got this today for my 46 birthday. 3274a7c8ae6b8f5c01ad81ecea6d3549.jpg Edited by BSG

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My son in law paid 42000 for his 1200 sporty. Came with a extra solo seat, sissy bar and saddle bags. Okay it is a 2006 which is the last of the carbs but a absolute blast to ride.

Bargain of note ... mileage and PITCHA's?

Okay Mate, you should get the Sportster 48, and be done with it!

Dead sexy, but can you do like only 100meters before having to fill up that tank again?

My lil MT50. Now got it running sweet as a nut. Took 2 strip down of the carb to get sorted. Many hours. Tank an rear section will be going to a spray shop to spray original blue an dent pulled. I have the decals too.

Spent a day refurbishing the exhaust so looks good as new. Will take the motor out an spray the block at home sometime. Frame I will touch up for now an have powder coated next winter. Have another box of parts like nee brake shoes etc being delivered this week an new seat cover an other bits an pieces.

Also applied for the registration document from vehicle department. No mess no fuss an should get that soon. Then MOT and hello summer.

I have a few private roads in my area so been riding it on them. Gets to 40 miles an hour. Hoot to ride.

Will be looking for another project soon. Ideally a ER50 or 125.

I'll put my 125LC in a Crate and send it over to you  ;)

I only have this one on my phone. Mileage is 36000km.

post-74281-0-58607400-1618213876_thumb.jpg

A 3-in1 photo here. I think it applies to where has your bike taken you, is motorcycling allowed and also the snakes thread.

Nice puffy I rode past on the road between Bot River and Theewaterskloof. Hope it made it..

I had trouble resising it so apologies if it doesn't look good I will rework it later

post-43622-0-63085400-1618214083_thumb.jpg

A 3-in1 photo here. I think it applies to where has your bike taken you, is motorcycling allowed and also the snakes thread.

Nice puffy I rode past on the road between Bot River and Theewaterskloof. Hope it made it..

I had trouble resising it so apologies if it doesn't look good I will rework it later

attachicon.gifBotPuffy.jpg

Multitasking level: Expert

That would be one of those times when you wished your motorbike has/d a reverse gear :P

Really enjoying my sportster roadster. It kinda grows on you. I have a couple of Harley t shirts an Harley boots. I feel like a bad ass wannabe riding my Harley like Billy.

But when viewed in the cold light of day as a machine it’s crap. But I likes it.

Go to agree. You buy a Harley with your heart not your brain.

But at the end of a ride it still leaves me with a huge smile.

How many of you have bought your bikes on Gumtree?

Having a heated debate RE buying on Gumtree by taking my neighbour with me who has been working on bikes since his teens and has built up a couple of HD's over the years to help look at a Gumtree bike vs buying from a dealership which she thinks is the logical thing to do.

How many of you have bought your bikes on Gumtree?

Having a heated debate RE buying on Gumtree by taking my neighbour with me who has been working on bikes since his teens and has built up a couple of HD's over the years to help look at a Gumtree bike vs buying from a dealership which she thinks is the logical thing to do.

It’s not all bad, but you need to know your stuff...

I bought my G-Class Merc from an OLX ad... Turns out the Seller didn’t know how/where was most suitable to advertise his wares for sale. He is also a very high-ranking professional, and a successful farmer...

Actually, I also bought my Harley off an ad placed on OLX... but this guy was a bit shady, although the bike was awesome!!

He gave me a bit of runaround for the spare key and sissy bar, which led me to believe that he sold on behave of someone else. Anyway, it turned out in my favour...

Edited by RoddieJ

I always stop and help them across the road..........I hate to think that there are people who deliberately run them over if they see them.