Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my bike, I don't want to but circumstances are forcing me to. Hope this thread is appropriate to ask on.

It's a KTM Duke 790, is there any other places on could look at private sales other than gumtree, junkmail and fb marketplace?

Getting a lot of scammers and people wasting my time.

Edit - Webuycars and fireitup are last resort as they offered me around 50k less than what the bikes are going for 2nd hand.

Edited by Jurgens Smit

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my bike, I don't want to but circumstances are forcing me to. Hope this thread is appropriate to ask on.

It's a KTM Duke 790, is there any other places on could look at private sales other than gumtree, junkmail and fb marketplace?

Getting a lot of scammers and people wasting my time.

Edit - Webuycars and fireitup are last resort as they offered me around 50k less than what the bikes are going for 2nd hand.

Try the Wilddogs.co.za forum

One of the guys in this pic has a similar jacket, I am sure he can assist you in finding what you are looking for.....

vp.jpg

With your name and those sites you are frequenting, I mean Lily in Canada....

I did a coffee run to Deluxe and pop in at Big Bike Center (In the back of Tracmac) ... oh my word do they have some spotless and awesome bikes!

Exceptional service knowing I was just kicking tyres and then it came about that he was at HD Cape Town before I remembered meeting him there too where he offered the same level of service.

Long Story short I will be looking here first for a bike and I have also just picked up a contract that should be the final bit of cash needed to buy a bike. 

It has been a long and challenging road, as the "bike budget" is at the bottom of the priority list and this bloody COVID economy has not helped much either, but bit by bit it has come closer

https://bigbikecenter.co.za/

Got the seat back on Monday so fitted it last night.  That's pretty much it now.  I must put the numberplate on and the mirrors at some stage but I've been a bit busy so haven't really had a chance.

And the Silencer needs to be finished, but I have to actually ride it first before I do that  :whistling:

post-15215-0-77637700-1618991958_thumb.jpg

Looking good.

Question, is that the 125cc, or 175cc version? I see the 125 on the side panel, but I'm still wondering about it.

Looking good.

Question, is that the 125cc, or 175cc version? I see the 125 on the side panel, but I'm still wondering about it.

175.  I was originally going to convert my 125LC to yellow so ordered the YZ125 Sticker kit.  The I found the 175 and decided to change it instead.  I couldn't find the correct font to have a 175 sticker made to look exactly like 125 so I just used the 125 one.