Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

So: I asked this question on the Coronavirus thread and nobody answered so I'm going to try here with the Bike Gang..

Do any of you guys know if it's possible to get the first dose at a Govt hospital and then second dose at a private clinic?

If someone received their first shot at a Govt Clinic but was worried about crowds or anything else, could they then choose (if they had Medical Aid) to go to a private clinic or a place like Clicks for the second?

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

New pan America is Nice

B0F03391-47A9-4DD9-988A-C294B286E5BE.jpeg

543C4255-FAB2-4847-809D-746B39A21E25.jpeg

0D90C823-BE2E-4E26-96BF-B9EBB63F3CC5.jpeg

HD Cape Town are launching the Pan AM on Saturday the 26th of this month

1 hour ago, Hairy said:

HD Cape Town are launching the Pan AM on Saturday the 26th of this month

Well worth a look. Certainly looks good in the flesh. Not an out an out adventure bike a la KTM but more a soft roader like a GS or V strom. Perfect tourer for those wanting a Harley. Really think Harley have a winner here in terms of sales

Had a site meeting out in Franschhoek, took a spin to @Grease_Monkeyto pick up the screen (Thanks again GM and good to meet you) and then back home again to Sunningdale.

All round, and including getting lost going to GM it was a nice 250km ride on the HD. 

The screen on the bike coming home made a huge difference on the open road.

Earplugs rock!

I find that riding the bike makes me thirsty.

LOTS of bikes out and about today.

When I got home I started making coffee, and while waiting for it to brew I could "feel" the thrumming of the bike still, akin to being on a ship a few days and then being on land again .... this was pretty cool.

Filtering at traffic lights rock!

I need to take pics when out on the bike.

3 hours ago, RocknRolla said:

I Hope Charley knows he is standing next to the famous IceCreamMan, did he ask for your autograph?

Hehe. I have met him before an to his credit he said he remembered but I suspect he was just being a nice guy. Does remember the Pielkoppe and a night of rum we had years ago at one of Simons functions. 

nice guy. Gave me time in his day and he was there to pick up his new bike. Think he musta got a nice discount on it to.  

Washed the bike earlier and solved the age old question since the dawn of the wheel ...... how do you dry a Harley Davidson?

Simple, you don't dry a Harley, you just start it and it shakes itself dry!

giphy.gif

On 6/12/2021 at 7:04 PM, Hairy said:

Had a site meeting out in Franschhoek, took a spin to @Grease_Monkeyto pick up the screen (Thanks again GM and good to meet you) and then back home again to Sunningdale.

All round, and including getting lost going to GM it was a nice 250km ride on the HD. 

The screen on the bike coming home made a huge difference on the open road.

Earplugs rock!

I find that riding the bike makes me thirsty.

LOTS of bikes out and about today.

When I got home I started making coffee, and while waiting for it to brew I could "feel" the thrumming of the bike still, akin to being on a ship a few days and then being on land again .... this was pretty cool.

Filtering at traffic lights rock!

I need to take pics when out on the bike.

Picture of the bike with the screen on. Looking for ideas for my son in laws bike. I have the detachable screen that mounts on the front shocks. Apparently that looks like a Swot shield and not what he is looking for ????

3 minutes ago, WaynejG said:

Picture of the bike with the screen on. Looking for ideas for my son in laws bike. I have the detachable screen that mounts on the front shocks. Apparently that looks like a Swot shield and not what he is looking for ????

Will do so tomorrow.