Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Took a ride down to the local paint shop over lunch. Parked the bike, a bakkie does a U-Turn a bit up the road, and cuts across the parking bays to pull up next to me to compliment the bike and ask the year ... he then starts talking RE his 2015 Fat Bob and hauls out his phone to show pics of it :)

That is when I realised I left my mask at home, dude whips out a packet of fresh masks and offers me one :P

So now in our area I know of his 2015, the Texans 2010 and my 2008 Fat Bob's.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

I Can see "The Hairy Bikers" chapter forming in the cape soon... with Hairy as president , of course...

so many choices for a badge/logo

Hairy Legs! Great Stilettos But You Need To Shave Love!" Greeting Card by  loveplasticpam | Redbubble

766 Hairy legs Vectors - Free & Royalty-free Hairy legs Vector Images |  Depositphotos®

Cartoon Hairy Leg Stock Illustrations – 392 Cartoon Hairy Leg Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

Thats the hard to define aspect of harley ownership...a kind of camaraderie i have never found on another brand. One buys into an ethos i spose. 

Took my harley for a lekker ride in the sun today. What a lekker ride. 

On 6/12/2021 at 7:04 PM, Hairy said:

????

Edited by WaynejG
Ignore this post. Battling with phones browser. Please bring back Tapatalk.

25 minutes ago, WaynejG said:

You meet the nicest people on motorcycles. But the really nicest ones ride Harley's ????????????

The guy I met earlier today says he has just had his Fat Bob for three months now, then I asked him what he was riding before .... never before have I seen a smile vanish so quickly and a doom and gloom descend on his face when he said and enduro bike.

13 hours ago, Hairy said:

The guy I met earlier today says he has just had his Fat Bob for three months now, then I asked him what he was riding before .... never before have I seen a smile vanish so quickly and a doom and gloom descend on his face when he said and enduro bike.

Noooo; this I do not believe. He was just trying to make you feel good as in you meet the nicest people................

The answer to this Harley comraderie is easy: Adversity makes strange bedfellows. Observed by none other than Shakespeare himself. :D

1 minute ago, sawystertrance said:

The answer to this Harley comraderie is easy: Adversity makes strange bedfellows. Observed by none other than Shakespeare himself. :D

I do not intend getting into bed with fellows ????

8 minutes ago, sawystertrance said:

I propose the name "the Hairy Davidsons". 

would make a good t-shirt