Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

If you guys do an oil change, how do you dispose of your old engine oil?

We have a local scrap metal dealer who also takes in oil to recycle. Alternatively check your nearest car dealership/workshop and see if they'll take it of your hands to dispose of or recycle. 

13 hours ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

If you guys do an oil change, how do you dispose of your old engine oil?

You should also be able to take it to your city's refuse site. (We have these city of joburg ones that takes garden refuse, recyclables and engine oil. My Local motor spares shop also takes used oil.

Had to pop in at Incredible Corruption this morning at Table Bay Mall.

There were two choices, park in the designated motorbike parking area or pay extra and park in the under ground parking. Easy choice, in the under ground parking you hear your bike more, so parked there :)

The sound in the general underground parking is nice, but the long low concrete tunnel as you leave the parking area is awesome to hear the bike :P

I have a neighbour with an R8 they (He and his father) were building up as a cafe racer project bike together.

His father passed away recently and he said to him (Before passing) to sell it and rather build up his HD hardtail with springer fork. 

Anyway, bike is in really good condition ... still needs the seat to be upholstered ... so if anyone is interested I can find out if he is still wanting to sell her.

I did see the blue paintwork poking through the garage when I went to look at his Wide Glide the other day...so she is still there.

It's been some time since I've come to visit Hub-land. 2021 has been a sh!t show of note at work and since purchasing a new home in December with loads of renovation jobbies my time in the bike has been cut very short and my time on a bicycle is basically non existent at this stage.

We're planning a group ride for this coming Sunday though, will be our first in over 2 months, will post some pictures.  But in the meantime here is some pics from my last propper ride/trip when me and my boy joined a group of friends on a farm in the Tankwa Karoo for Easter weekend. ????

20210402_105345.jpg

20210404_080057.jpg

20210402_095232.jpg

1 hour ago, BenReaper said:

It's been some time since I've come to visit Hub-land. 2021 has been a sh!t show of note at work and since purchasing a new home in December with loads of renovation jobbies my time in the bike has been cut very short and my time on a bicycle is basically non existent at this stage.

We're planning a group ride for this coming Sunday though, will be our first in over 2 months, will post some pictures.  But in the meantime here is some pics from my last propper ride/trip when me and my boy joined a group of friends on a farm in the Tankwa Karoo for Easter weekend. ????

20210402_095232.jpg

I see you guys made it all the way to Australia :P

12 hours ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

I see you guys made it all the way to Australia :P

Kyk hier né... ,I tried reloading that pic a few times, I even flippen it over in my phone gallery and then uploaded, but it keeps coming out upside down on here.????‍♂️

1 hour ago, BenReaper said:

Kyk hier né... ,I tried reloading that pic a few times, I even flippen it over in my phone gallery and then uploaded, but it keeps coming out upside down on here.????‍♂️

rotate your phone 180deg and then repost like that :P