Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3427db07-fd76-4992-aabe-dd4b5b94a383.jfifbadd7efa-6dfb-4413-815f-fcb61b4dca49.jfif468bf4fe-9504-4870-92ba-6223e2617ab7.jfif
I have a friend selling this. 2015 model, 3600km on the clock.
Wants R125k.
PM me if anyone is interested, can put you in touch.

3427db07-fd76-4992-aabe-dd4b5b94a383.jfif badd7efa-6dfb-4413-815f-fcb61b4dca49.jfif 468bf4fe-9504-4870-92ba-6223e2617ab7.jfif

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)
Images inserted

10 minutes ago, Gnarly said:

The photo from my phone does not do this beauty justice.... Factory team will be here next week testing again. 

DP.jpg.616cd3a00403f3ac395f661dc82424aa.jpg

Petrux's bike??

Nothing is prettier than a well sorted race bike

I've always been a huge fan of all forms of bike racing. But bizarrely my favorite part is always the pits before the races when you see the unbelievable attention to detail on the bikes.

Small upgrade

Had to replace a broken brake light bulb this morning, so while I was at it I got new Xenon H11 bulbs to replace the stock candles the bike came with. At first glance it certainly looks to have made a difference, but I will know better tonight when I come back home from a Client meeting just how much of an improvement it is over the old candles.

11 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Small upgrade

Had to replace a broken brake light bulb this morning, so while I was at it I got new Xenon H11 bulbs to replace the stock candles the bike came with. At first glance it certainly looks to have made a difference, but I will know better tonight when I come back home from a Client meeting just how much of an improvement it is over the old candles.

It beats replacing the headlight with the DayMaker!! Fortunately for me, mine came with the DayMaker and LED spots along a host of aftermarket goodies ????????

2 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

It beats replacing the headlight with the DayMaker!! Fortunately for me, mine came with the DayMaker and LED spots along a host of aftermarket goodies ????????

I have a full LED headlamp option available through https://www.downtownsa.co.za/ that I am working towards ... this is a stop gap solution for now, it can only be better than stock :P