Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Stevief said:

IMG_4045[1].JPG

Swartberg Pass is an awesome ride. Would also like to go down into Die Hel next time I ride there.

6 hours ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

I think I may also need an adventure or dual sport bike in my not too distant future

Yeah, you just nead to get through your Harley phase then there's a whole new world waiting out there for you to be explored on a adventure bike.????

11 hours ago, BenReaper said:

Yeah, you just nead to get through your Harley phase then there's a whole new world waiting out there for you to be explored on a adventure bike.????

I am sure there is a N + 1 formulae for motorbikes too?

Edit:

Though as far as Harley's go, the Fat Bob is certainly more on the sporty side of the cruiser spectrum.

Edited by Hairy on a Davidson
Just more blabber

If any of you know, and given that after waiting on a call with the traffic department for more than 10min and then hanging up, what is the cost to do one's motorcycle license test please?

49 minutes ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

If any of you know, and given that after waiting on a call with the traffic department for more than 10min and then hanging up, what is the cost to do one's motorcycle license test please?

Under R300

Check the natis website. They have lots of info there

26 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

Under R300

Check the natis website. They have lots of info there

Shotto

I was trying via the Traffic Dept. and their contact no.

29 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

very difficult to get an appointment tho. (here in Gauteng)

The CT traffic dept site notes max. 56 days waiting time for my local traffic dept. and an average of 16 days across all the testing stations.

Will do a little more home work and get this thing sorted ASAP

My learners (I know... dont give a procrastinator more **** than is required) expired last week, so I have booked for another test next week. In Westonaria (about 50mins from where I live...only slots available. )

The actual driver's test is another story alltogether.

19 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

My learners (I know... dont give a procrastinator more **** than is required) expired last week, so I have booked for another test next week. In Westonaria (about 50mins from where I live...only slots available. )

See if it is not extendable with this whole COVID thing so that you do not need to re-write it again ... I know with car reg. it has been the case

6 hours ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

The CT traffic dept site notes max. 56 days waiting time for my local traffic dept. and an average of 16 days across all the testing stations.

Will do a little more home work and get this thing sorted ASAP

Note, not all testing stations in Cape Town do motorcycle drivers tests. I think Green Point and Somerset West do.

On 7/23/2021 at 9:55 AM, RocknRolla said:

My learners expires early next year so I still have all the time in the world to make a license appointment, or just rewrite the learners....

Procrastination is a thing.????