• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I crossed to the dark side

(Clearly I am very excited about my new bike. This is the 4th photo I have posted. Bordering on spam now...)

Got the same under my roof - excellent bike. What's with the XT and X9 - better than the GX?

Love my Tarmac, had it quite a long time and have just done upgrades of the groupset and so on over the years .... made some changes over Christmas and this is how I will ride it for this year  :D

attachicon.gif12487041_10154796001763521_595889132698888901_o.jpg

Did your steering tube grow over the holidays?

Was just going to ask the same thing. Did you fit new forks? in the first photo it doesnt look like it can come up much.

Got the same under my roof - excellent bike. What's with the XT and X9 - better than the GX?

Nothing wrong with the GX

I just wanted XT (incl pedals and brakes) and this was a good opportunity to try 1x11.

Yoh, you went racey... nice!! Looks really good. And FAST.

Just a pet hate having to cut steerer tubes, always scared I get it wrong. Since I'd lost almost 30kg's from last years Fast One to now I reckoned it would be ok ... Will see how it goes on Sunday [emoji1303]

On my training road bike the setup is a lot closer to how the race bike is now so I don't think it will be a problem.