Goggles for All Mountain / Enduro Riding

TAAHIRWP

I have been toying with the idea of getting myself a pair of goggles for All mountain riding and possibly to be used with my half lid at the Enduro events. Had my first ride in the wet last weekend and boy! my face and shades was covered in SPLAT... Also,

hitting 60km/hr on two occasions at enduro events, had my eyes watery behind the shades.

Enough said, i think this is more than enough motivation to consider getting pimp'd with some awesome looking stuffs. :thumbup: Was roaming about and these tickled my fancy:

Fox AIRSPC goggles

post-41583-0-39971100-1401979109_thumb.jpg

100% Accuri

post-41583-0-83018700-1401979262_thumb.jpg

Von Zipper Bushwick XT

post-41583-0-39826500-1401979489_thumb.jpg

These Three above are pretty much in the same price range. Performance wise... i cannot comment though.

Keen to hear what you guys think... to goggles or not to goggles? haha

better yet lets see yours!?!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All 3 looks awesome! Used to do enduro, motorbike, and I looked at fogging up on the inside, cost of replacement lenses, tear off's and how good the lens and the frame seal. Just think it can get very hot wearing them in the summer but luckily its winter now!

I've used both Fox and 100%. Both were great but I prefer my 100%s as I find them a little more comfy and they come in plenty of colour schemes. Good range and prices on CRC normally.

Are there any I can use with my spectacles, or that have prescription lenses?

I don't know bro, sure you could drop the manufacturers an e-mail and inquire. The goggles work with face foam and squeezes against the face. So I'm thinking it wouldn't be too comfy when the goggles press up against the arms of the spectacles. Contacts sounds like the best solution?

I've used both Fox and 100%. Both were great but I prefer my 100%s as I find them a little more comfy and they come in plenty of colour schemes. Good range and prices on CRC normally.

Which 100% do u use? Have you used the Fox airspc, because previous models was developed by Oakley. With the fox Airspc - the company decided to do it on their own. Apparently best model yet?

considered just popping into your local MX store ... that is where I get my #XC/AM/XCM/ENDURO gloves from and pay a Fortuner less than at a bike shop....those MX boys have been running the #ENDURO thingie for so long they no longer fleece the consumer :ph34r:

Guest Omega Man

I'm not an Oakley fan or anything but the availability of replacement lenses make them my default choice. The lenses on goggles scratch mega easy.

considered just popping into your local MX store ... :ph34r:

didn't get the chance as yet, but I did check full throttle who has better prices than CRC. The oakley crowbars are also very nice, but cost a fortuner.