Show your Santa Cruz

M L

Worst day, watching my bike cartwheel down the road at 100km/h. failed bike rack.

Nightmare. Before n After!!!

Bike like that and all dual suspensions should only ever be on a "ride on" type of rack. Sorry to see, but glad it's not worse.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like to say that any product is poor, **** happens!

Basically the rubber clamps that lock the bike in place slid off the back end of the bars. the number plate holder that prevents this came rattled off and so did my bike. when i [picked up the bike it still had the rubber clamp on.

my local bike shop has lend me a scott scale RC 29er, this i really appreciate as my bike will take some time to sort out. and now i know why we pay a premium for santa cruz. even my tallboy LTc had better pedal effeciency than this hardtail. i had pedal bob on a hardtail. I MISS MY BIKE. dam

yes ive ordered a ride on bike carrier. i used the other one for small trips around town.

beautiful banna , you will never look back!

ive had 3, you will battle to replace it with a better bike, i just keep buying SC and its not because i dont look at other brands i simply cant find better

JOKES ASIDE FASTEN YOUR REAR WHEEL, I ALMOST USED A WHOLE CAN OF Q20 THINKING IT CAME FROM THE REAR TRI ANGLE,

I had the same problem, took my pedals off, cleaned the thread on the pedals and crank, a little grease on both sides, gone, no more noise. not sure if it will help you but worth a try.

Thx gents. Very excited! It took me all of 6 months to decide, but in the end it was actually a no brainer. My other bike is an Intense Tracer, so it just made sense to continue with VPP. Will probably take a while to get used to those big wheels though. :w00t:

After 14 years of mtbiking, my first Santa Cruz. :clap:

After 14 years of mtbiking, my first Santa Cruz. :clap:

Very nice. What are the 2015's retailing for now?