Winner of the Photo of the Day, May 2014

Matt

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and quite frankly, while voting for mates is perfectly fine, the length at which this result was "decided" by fictitious accounts - which could only have been put into place with the sole aim of winning this competition, MORE THAN A MONTH AGO - is disgusting.

I propose that voting only be open to members with more than 100 posts. At least that way there's a way of weeding out dual posters before they have a chance of voting in the compo.

and quite frankly, while voting for mates is perfectly fine, the length at which this result was "decided" by fictitious accounts - which could only have been put into place with the sole aim of winning this competition, MORE THAN A MONTH AGO - is disgusting.

I propose that voting only be open to members with more than 100 posts. At least that way there's a way of weeding out dual posters before they have a chance of voting in the compo.

Or submitting at least.. I.e you can only submit a photo if you have more then 100 posts

Everything in life is a popularity contest.. You telling me that whoever wings idols that x show or that talent show is the best... Nope.... they are the most popular

I go for panel to select best picture, then we might actually have a best pic winning not a mashup of pic/popularity contest...I got pm asking me to vote this month, which is *** style in my mind.

Thing is, we already have a panel voting for the pic of the day. And this is a community, so the final decision should be left to us. IMO.

I

Sho, I thought this community was slightly more mature than fake votes with fake accounts.

Might as well go steal the bucks from a bank if you want the GoPro so badly....

Thing is,t his is a community, so the final decision should be left to us. IMO.

AMT

(and mine too)