Knysna Cycle Tour

JoeyK

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok got an email, seeding for mtb 50km is DA. Think it stands for dangerous!

There is also a note saying can pick up number in morning. Guess will have to ask about collection again.

Work commitments mean I'm probably out. Entered the 80km, but have only been on the bike three times since Sani. My wife drove through earlier today with friends for a few days of riding in and around Knysna before the big one on Saturday. I may yet go through on Friday for the weekend, but looking at the weather forecast maybe staying put is the right thing to do.

I might have a 80km mtb entry for somebody for "mahala". If friend decide not to take it is free to whomever wants it

My seeding is 'AA' i was a late entry so dose anyone know if the AA is indicative of starting way back in the masses - or is it right up front (if in front, guess i should start training tonight! :ph34r: )

It is the first seeded group. It starts with elites then tandems and then AA.

Thanks, wonder why they use the AA and not just A like in all the other races - all good

Guess its on the trainer tonight then!

It think it works like this

AA- for the 100km road

BA - for the 50km road

CA- for the 80km MTB

DA- for the 50km MTB and so on..

Good luck for that training session. Better throw some intervals in for good measure.

I was going to do the big 5 until my wife thought up a "better" plan. Now I am limited to the duathlon on thursday, but I get to do a 10km trail run and Grahamstown to sea on the week end.....

It think it works like this

AA- for the 100km road

BA - for the 50km road

CA- for the 80km MTB

DA- for the 50km MTB and so on..

Good luck for that training session. Better throw some intervals in for good measure.

Makes sense! Will arrange some intervals on trainer road this evening and then drag myself up there this weekend

Weather report doesn't look to good wind guru is predicting 15 knot winds at 8am!!

I havent received any seeding yet, is there a website to have a look?

If you used your Gmail address, check your Spam folder. Mine was there.