Race Report: 2014 RE:CM Knysna 200

Batmanza

nice report, i loved the race. was an absolute blast.... the weather was perfect for MTB'ing!

Meezo were you in the Stars team that finished among the front-runners?

Meezo were you in the Stars team that finished among the front-runners?

Yes! i was the outcast of the Star Team :ph34r:

We did well :clap: :thumbup:

Yes! i was the outcast of the Star Team :ph34r:

We did well :clap: :thumbup:

Well done, you guys had some serious pace :thumbup:

I sat in the slip of one of the other Stars teams for some sections, at least until they decided to drop me :ph34r:

Well done, you guys had some serious pace :thumbup:

I sat in the slip of one of the other Stars teams for some sections, at least until they decided to drop me :ph34r:

We puncture day 1 so we chased like Trojans... Day 2 and 3 was great fun! Shoulda shouted!!!

Hubbers like to help each other.. :eek:

Great race! This must be the best value for money stage race in the country! Top routes, excellent food, organizing and to top it all lots of Capestorm giveaways! Will love to do this one every year!

Great race! This must be the best value for money stage race in the country! Top routes, excellent food, organizing and to top it all lots of Capestorm giveaways! Will love to do this one every year!

Jorrie I think I passed / were passed by you & your wife a few times during the race. She climbs like a demon!

What you guys think of the Enduro sections?

The enduro on Day 2 was my favourite section of the whole race, like a rollercoaster ride through the forest!

agreed was an awesome event!

Fun, nice vibe, good route, overall very glad I did it, was a last minute dot com decision.

Will be back next year.

And I still feel this way even with 4 punctures and taking a wrong turn on first day ( our fault!)

Jorrie I think I passed / were passed by you & your wife a few times during the race. She climbs like a demon!

The enduro on Day 2 was my favourite section of the whole race, like a rollercoaster ride through the forest!

Skubarra, ain't we hubbers supposed to wave at each other onroute :) What kit/team were you riding in?

Starting to think my wife is a bit of a freak, the last time she's been on a bike for more than 2hr was at the cycle tour! We've got a last minute entry, did a couple of 40km rides and one lsd 60km with me, thats it! Shed some tears on day one though!

Skubarra, ain't we hubbers supposed to wave at each other onroute :) What kit/team were you riding in?

Starting to think my wife is a bit of a freak, the last time she's been on a bike for more than 2hr was at the cycle tour! We've got a last minute entry, did a couple of 40km rides and one lsd 60km with me, thats it! Shed some tears on day one though!

I didn't know otherwise I would have greeted, only figured it out when I checked out the results afterwards! I fell flat on my arse next to your wife on day 1 on a very steep muddy section which she wisely walked. Day 2 I gave track to you on the Enduro section :blush: (team Sky kit)

Lol, my wife just had a good laugh for that one! She's normally the one that goes down on the steep stuff so you made her day!

Thanks for giving way, I quite like the downhills and with her not enjoying it I had some frustration to get out on the enduro!:-)

I see the times for the enduro sections is a mess, they give just one time per team, is it the average time of the team or fastest/slowest riders time?