Triathlon Coaching

jonnow

I am thinking of getting a tri coach as I want to really get involved in triathlons this year. I'm wanting a coach to help me get to a decent level (not podium type) that I can then take and work with myself.

Please can you guys help me with some contacts of coaches/clubs that can help me with this.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can have a look at embark as well.they have tri coaching here in cape town with a group in town one in northern suburbs and in helderberg.if i am not mistaken they have just started in jhb as well.I have been training with them and only have good things to say.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there anyone in Durban?

I think Donovan van Gelder is based in Durban. Glen Gore is also there....not sure if he coaches still though?

Is there anyone in Durban?

in the hillcrest area there is Carl Storm and in the Durban North area there is Justin Hand ( they both have training groups)

if you purely want a training plan to train on your own then there is Donovan van Gelder (Cybercoach.co.za)

Edited by ricochet_rabbit

in the hillcrest area there is Carl Storm and in the Durban North area there is Justin Hand ( they both have training groups)

if you purely want a training plan to train on your own then there is Donovan van Gelder (Cybercoach.co.za)