How many kg have you dropped since cycling?

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have i noticed any differences?

1. I don't have to hold my breath when bending over to tie my shoes. 

Yup, I can say that this is one of the better benefits for me

Have i noticed any differences?

When walking around i feel the same but there's other things.

2. I can see my little friend in the shower.

You cant say that on here.... theres girls around and its valentine's day.... you meant to say you can see the GIANT !!!  :whistling:

Two years, 1.78m: 97kg to 80kg, blood pressure down to normal, cholesterol down to normal, far fewer coughs and colds. Pretty happy, but won't complain if I drop a couple more kilos.

I was a fat 125,7 kg and had all the normal medical issues. Got Into Banting, gym, and mtb, and am now 98 kg in two years. Muscle mass has increased and pants size dropped from almost a 44 to a loose 36.

Height is 186, and indicates I need to weigh 76kg, which I feel is impossible. Plan is to get down to around 90kg.

Power to weight ratio is 2,79 and my plan is to get it to 3,3 by the end of the year.

I was 95 kg when i started in in Aug 2013 and i'm now 81 kg

Just been cycling and watching what i eat.

• 4 weeks later...

Height 176cm age 39 (almost 40) from 97kg with Herbalife and mtbiking lost 11kg in 4 months.

Stopped for a two years due to constant travelling abroad, when I did get back on the bike sep2013 I was 96kg i am now 76kg 18months later but lost most of my weight in the last 8month once I went on a electrolyte replacement drink (high 5 zero cal) and started eating good clean food.

I saw a biokinetisist a while ago and after lots of pinching all over I was given an ideal weight.  I am now one kg away from my goal now and am so pleased all the hard work has finally paid off.  There is no easy way......ride, eat right, ride some more.......

took a break from sports in 2013/2014, started running and cycling again(mostly cycling) in November 2014 and i weighed around 96kg.  I am now 78kg, lean and getting fitter.

Edited by BushGoblin