NEW RULES FROM PPA TO DEVELOPMENT CLUBS

TCTG

Please note that membership is R20 for juniors (born in 1996 and later) and R150 for seniors (born in 1995 and earlier). If a senior works they should not be joining PPA paying development fees but should be joining normally. If a senior is unemployed and cannot afford the membership fees the club will have to send a motivation as to why the person cannot pay.

The above message was part of an email sent to all DEVELOPMENT CLUBS that PPA supports in terms of various rebates. This email contained an attachment that explains the criteria for 2014 -2015 season.

Something is a miss in this shifting of the annual goal post strategy without any form of consultation and what I would like to gather are the opnions and thoughts from:

• "development club" members,
  • from ordinary PPA mmembers (you dont belong to any club except the club" of PPA) and,
  • from the cyclists that simiply dont subscribe to the PPA philosophy.

When posting Please identify yourself as forming part of one of those 3 groups.

This will form part of research to determine whether there are merits in continuing with the development club status as it is or whether CSA is maybe the better option to follow. Please bear in mind nothing is for FREE and PPA beenfits from having dvelopment clubs on their books. Let the dicussion begin....