Mechanics Courses

Skinnyone

I am happy to do a wheel course as well - I build wheels for a living too...Also fork and shock basics will be covered in a separate course in due time.

What is the turnout like for these courses do you have any idea? Will contact T&T in the near future. it Helps knowing whats What in Bikeland. Well, for me it would be useful.

Especially if im in the middle of a extremely steep 1km climb and rock'n it, when half way through i see an oke in the bush with a mechanical problem. My stopping to assist would be MUCH more helpful rather than stop to talk a lot of .... Who cares about stopping in the middle of a climb anyway, its not like im getting timed or anything. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Basic Mechanics Courses

We will be hosting Monday Night basic Mechanic classes. Cost is R175.00 per person (cash payment) (duration1hr20min) We are still doing the first phase of basic mechanics. Eg. Tubeless repair, chain breaking etc.

Basic Mechanics Courses

We will be hosting Monday Night basic Mechanic classes. Cost is R175.00 per person (cash payment) (duration1hr20min) We are still doing the first phase of basic mechanics. Eg. Tubeless repair, chain breaking etc.

Just another reason to be a Trail n Tar fan!

Still working out in the Overberg, but when I'm settled in Cape Town I'll be there!

Please don't forget to mail me at shaunmileson@gmail.com for further info and booking availability.

The first course will be run on Saturday 5th July and start time to be confirmed but probably around 11AM so that you may go for a ride first.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so a couple of guys pulled out of the 5th, so I am doing a course this weekend (the 12th)for their benefit. Please confirm bookings at Shaunmileson@gmail.com as they are filling up pretty quick - I'm limiting numbers to 10 people per course.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Skinny,

Saw your post a bit late - let me know if you are doing any further courses. Will be interested

Cheers

Hi Guys

I will be doing another course on the 2nd or 3rd weekend of August for those of you who are keen.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

missed the first one, but keen for the august one. will drop you my email now.