Table Mountain Night Ride. Every Thursday

kandui

Table Mountain Night Ride.

We are tweaking the weekly Thursday night ride to accommodate all levels of riders.As of next week, we will be splitting the group into 2. You can choose to ride in the "Sprinteur" or the "Domestique" group.

If you want to ride a little faster, join the "Sprinteurs". If you're a slower rider or just want to take it easy, join the "Domestique" group.

We will have a Leader for both groups who will make sure that nobody gets lost or left behind.

The route remains unchanged and we end the ride at Cocoa Oola in Kloof Street.

Ride details:

EVERY THURSDAY (unless it's storming!)

Start: corner Kloof & Ivy Street

Time: depart at 6:30pm sharp!

Ride time: 1,5-2 hours, depending which group you join

Info: ride@tablemountainbikers.co.za

This emphasis is on SOCIAL and the ride is an opportunity to experience Table Mountain at night. The views over the City are fantastic. Enjoy local craft beer and some good food afterwards in a jovial atmosphere.

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A TMB MEMBER TO JOIN ANY OF OUR RIDES.

post-17562-0-20848200-1403256897_thumb.jpg

post-17562-0-26654900-1403256932_thumb.jpg

Edited by kandui

Wuzzie, you actually have to ride first and then drink the beer afterwards. You cant just go straight for the beer dude !

Thanks for the great ride and helping out with the lighting. Looking forward to doing this again... with a proper light though!

Oh, and if anybody has a light they want to sell I am looking for something around 1000-2000 lumen. Cheers!

It seems the rain decided to give us a little break for the #tmbnightride, before resuming tomorrow morning. Lets use it.

post-15908-0-94268600-1404374761_thumb.jpg

Edited by Polo

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...