New Cyclelab Online Store

morecycling

Hi All

Just to let you know we have started a brand new Cyclelab online store.

http://www.cyclelab.com/

It's still early and we are still working out some kinks (there will be lots of enhancements and especially product specials to come) but as always we value the feedback of the Hub community. Please send us any feedback that you think will improve the site going forward.

http://cyclelab.com/

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So where is the specials?

We are still just working out the kinks in the website as we have only just launched it and once we are happy with the way everything is functioning we will be running some specials. Will keep you posted :)

We are still just working out the kinks in the website as we have only just launched it and once we are happy with the way everything is functioning we will be running some specials. Will keep you posted :)

Would be good to have an option to choose 27.5, 26 or 29 when looking for tyres ;)

Everything shows out of stock.

When we look on our side we can see items in stock - what items in particular were you looking at? Or does it happen for everything you look at?

Does same online prices count in store? Collection in store available or only online with delivery?

Does the same rule apply as in your physical store about matching any price...if we compare local online sites off course.

Yes, same rules apply ;)

Would be good to have an option to choose 27.5, 26 or 29 when looking for tyres ;)

Nice suggestion, thanks. We will definitely look at this.

Does same online prices count in store? Collection in store available or only online with delivery?

Prices are the same in store as online (unless we are running a special specific to one of the platforms). You can definitely collect your purchase if you would prefer to do it that way.

About to buy some MTB shoes .... tempt me with something