Review: WTB Wolverine and Bronson 26” AM TCS

Claudio

When it came time to choose tyres for my new bike I wasn't keen to follow the hype and pay millions of my hard earned cents on the trendy rubber. There's so many options out there, and why not go for something that hasn't necessarily been proven on the enduro or downhill circuit?

Click here to view the article

I've been running a Wolverine (back) and Weirwolf combination for the last year (albeit in 29'r guise) - all I can say is " unbelievable combination" WTB's are the best kept secret in the tyre industry and far outperform the mainstream brands.

I run the same combination on my Titus. Bronson upfront & Wolverine on the back.

I run 2.3 Bronson TCS front and rear. Great grip in most conditions as stated. It should be noted that pressure for your weight is critical with them. There is a small window where they are sublime but stray a little outside and you won't be having fun.

I run 2.3 Bronson TCS front and rear. Great grip in most conditions as stated. It should be noted that pressure for your weight is critical with them. There is a small window where they are sublime but stray a little outside and you won't be having fun.

Agreed, SLiick. I ran them at about 1.8bar most of the time and found this to work best.

Agreed, SLiick. I ran them at about 1.8bar most of the time and found this to work best.

I'm 95kgs and running about 1.9bar rear and 1.7bar front. That's using my Birzman floorpump. My other pumps gauges over read substantially.

On my 650B/27.5 wheels, on my 26" wheels I have the CST BFT

:lol: i can hear you whispering it already!

Just a quick question, where can you buy the WTB's?

International Trade. Or chat to me bud. ;)

Just a quick question, where can you buy the WTB's?

Stoke Suspension also carry them