Get on your bikes! [Advice from a crazy dude]

THIS!!! I REMEMBER THIS!!!

Hahahaha. Brilliant. That's the way I felt when I remember the answer to a question in my exams.

Perspective . .

If the same rant came from the a person with a shave and a shirt on, working in an office to support his wife an kid . . . .

Would it also have had 32 000 views on youtube?

I wonder . . .

nutter/drugs no doubt, but this happens to every day people more often than we think

stress/chemicals/not lekke, very good chance that poor guy was a "NORMAL" guy at some stage

was lying in bed the other morning and saw a pic on twitter of traffic on N1 from pta to jhb. It was just after 6, still dark out and just snaking, bumper to bumper traffic.

Most of us get up every morning, and go through that, go to a job where we don't necessarily want to be at, in the hope to make some money for things we want, need and something nice on the side, hoping that tomorrow will come so we can spend it doing the same thing again for when we have time to go have a holiday, go for a ride with your kids etc etc.....

that shouldn't be our "normal"

was lying in bed the other morning and saw a pic on twitter of traffic on N1 from pta to jhb. It was just after 6, still dark out and just snaking, bumper to bumper traffic.

Most of us get up every morning, and go through that, go to a job where we don't necessarily want to be at, in the hope to make some money for things we want, need and something nice on the side, hoping that tomorrow will come so we can spend it doing the same thing again for when we have time to go have a holiday, go for a ride with your kids etc etc.....

that shouldn't be our "normal"

Most depressing thing I've ever read.