@bicycleasshole and @wattagenitro

fandacious

count me amongst those

And me.. it's cause I am not in the inner circle????

Or I don't pay enough attention on here.. but it's all bad.

Edited by Gen

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

enough with the innuendo and cloak and dagger games, getting like them insinuating all

day long.

Just say who it is and get it over with so the rest of us can actually comment.

enough with the innuendo and cloak and dagger games, getting like them insinuating all

day long.

Just say who it is and get it over with so the rest of us can actually comment.

Comment away. Don't be filled with dread. Just do it. Let's just say that bringing down CSA, and the local cycling scene has been on his bucket list for some years. He wants to see the sport go down the toilet. Sorry. I know there's more innuendo there, but there are three (obvious) clues too. Work it out. Also, use a Latin translator. It'll help :-) I've leave you with this, the person who is posting that nonsense, well, his rep for some time has been depositatum de...I'll leave the last word out as it's too obvious. And loaded with inference. :-) Night. Off to watch movies with my boys.

Comment away. Don't be filled with dread. Just do it. Let's just say that bringing down CSA, and the local cycling scene has been on his bucket list for some years. He wants to see the sport go down the toilet. Sorry. I know there's more innuendo there, but there are three (obvious) clues too. Work it out. Also, use a Latin translator. It'll help :-) I've leave you with this, the person who is posting that nonsense, well, his rep for some time has been depositatum de...I'll leave the last word out as it's too obvious. And loaded with inference. :-) Night. Off to watch movies with my boys.

very good, Tumbles. Latin has been getting quite an airing on the Hub lately -soon to be SA's 12th official language?

Guest EdEdEd
''Depositatum De Latrina''

gone down the toilet...google makes one feel so smart :-)

Can someone Pm me the answer.

Things i can never work out - when they insinuate someone in something with these riddle posts - i cant get it

Guest EdEdEd

Who has no teath and poops on the CSA?

Can someone Pm me the answer.

Things i can never work out - when they insinuate someone in something with these riddle posts - i cant get it

Latrinus du Emmerentiana would be my guess.

Fark it - talk about bucket load of passive aggressive poppycock.

If you know anything about who takes what drugs then have a chat to SAIDS instead of Twatting "you how who you are" and "you're all dirty".

I for one am sick of this anonymous twitwar and accounts set up with the only aim being to tarnish people.

Speak up or shut up man.