• Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh yes once were warriors was brilliant.

Also give me a Clint Eastwood western and I am happy... mind you give me any Clint Eastwood movie amd I am happy, Million dollar baby, Grand Torino all brilliant stuff. Whatever he is involved with, infront of the camera or behind it.. same with Al Pacino and Robert de niro, I really enjoy them.

I have all Eastwoods's westerns.. I watch them every yr..

I also watch all the Godfathers every yr.

Oh yes before I forget.. Silence of the lambs.. needs to be on the list too.

One of the movies I laughes the most in was Life of Brian..

Edited by Gen

uni...kids is there to download......

where - sorta vaguely direct me to a link . My oH has searched high and low and can't find it.

i'll say it wasn't you.

forgot about that...I haven't watched it yet.....but, its a Wes Anderson film...you cant sleep through that...that's like falling asleep during a mountain stage of the TDF

Can't help it at this stage. The body takes what it needs.

Have to watch the new 300 movie as well some time. But time was a problem. Watched the last Game of Thrones season 4 episode, so will have a bit more time to watch movies at night now.

Also give me a Clint Eastwood western and I am happy... mind you give me any Clint Eastwood movie amd I am happy, Million dollar baby, Grand Torino all brilliant stuff. Whatever he is involved with, infront of the camera or behind it.. same with Al Pacino and Robert de niro, I really enjoy them.

unforgiven is a masterpiece

Can't help it at this stage. The body takes what it needs.

Have to watch the new 300 movie as well some time. But time was a problem. Watched the last Game of Thrones season 4 episode, so will have a bit more time to watch movies at night now.

Watched the new 300 yesterday. . Same old same old.. blood guts... six packs less impressibe this time round and more Cersei ;) in this one lol

Guest EdEdEd

One of my all time favourites

http://jordanandeddie.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/full-metal-jacket.jpghttp://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2010/6/23/1277307405312/Full-Metal-Jacket-006.jpghttp://www.jonathanrosenbaum.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/full-metal-jacket-2.jpg

unforgiven is a masterpiece

I love them all.. The good the bad and the ugly, Outlaw Josey Wales, Fist full of dollars, Pale Rider and all the rest..

Wow some great movies on here.

I am quite a fan of the classics like Full metal jacket and Dr Strangelove (watched it again last week).

I must say, Grand Budapest Hotel had some entertaining parts, but as a whole I thought it was a bit dull.

I thought lego movie was spot on. The humour and storyline was a perfect mix of stupid with a bit of a clever undertone. And Will Ferrel is awesome. I don't think you could expect more from a lego movie.

There's a movie i watched years ago called Kids - directed by Larry Clark - i want that on DVD or download bad - if anyone ever comes across it please let me know.

Is that the teenage, drugs, aids one? Was great back when I was younger. I think all teenagers should watch it.

Is that the teenage, drugs, aids one? Was great back when I was younger. I think all teenagers should watch it.

thats the one

Indeed, I am also a big fan of Clint Eastwood, Million Dollar baby was heart breaking, possibly one of his better movies ever and thats saying something. Of course he was supreme in the Dirty Harry movies, "Go Ahead, make my day" is still legendary.

I find the movies today boring, I dont like computer generated special effects rubbish like we see today, it seems a solid story line and good acting like we saw in "Full Metal Jacket, Apocalypse Now, The Deerhunter, The last of the Mohicans, The Shawshank redemption and the like are simply not made anymore, in my opinion most of today's movies are mindless, popcorn munching, soda slurping time wasters, I cant think of one I have seen in the last year I could rate up there with say "The Shawshank redemption or Million Dollar Baby ".

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

Guest EdEdEd
http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/shared/media/images/acovers/standard/dra600/a691/a69137c91pe.jpg

Guest EdEdEd

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/36996/600full-debbie-does-dallas-poster.jpg

I heard Wyatt mention this the other day... bit before my time...

Guest EdEdEd
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/A_Beautiful_Mind_Poster.jpg