Sani2c 2015

Gringo

Hi ,

Any idea in when entries open for this? Searched everywhere and can't find a date?

Thanks

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a first time entrant (want to enter a team of two riders). Just no/very little info with regards to the 2015 race? Just would like some clarification when to enter. Thanks

I am a first time entrant (want to enter a team of two riders). Just no/very little info with regards to the 2015 race? Just would like some clarification when to enter. Thanks

I seem to remember when I did my first entry it was 3rd September

Oh is it. Okay, well i will see if the Sani2c admin get back to me and see. Thanks!!

I tweeted them last week and they have not finalised the date for entries into the 2015 event for previous riders...

Now just the question of how much inflation will be added to this years fee...

Farmer Glen posted this yesterday:

@farmer_glen: Entries 4 @sani2c_scoop 2015 open on 21st July. Expect interesting new developments especially @ Underberg & Jolivet.”

Edited by lapa

there was a rumour that the Jolivet farm was sold and that Farmer Glenn had bought a portion, namely the buildings etc. so he could build a race village similar to McKenzie.

there was a rumour that the Jolivet farm was sold and that Farmer Glenn had bought a portion, namely the buildings etc. so he could build a race village similar to McKenzie.

That would be great! Don't really like that place.... :ph34r:

Good day all. :blush:

As registrasion time is almost here again,I am helping 2 ladies to get an entry to Sani 2015 TRAIL. If there is someone that is not going to take up his/her entry for Sani 2015,please contact me(0718682650). They will only use it in 2015 and then it will go back again. I will offer my Sani 2016 entry to the person/s that helps them in 2015. That means that you will have 2 entries in 2016.

If anyone is willing to help,that will make 2 people very,very happy.

Regards Willem

Hi guys - they're releasing info on sani2c entries as it's made public on www.facebook.com/sani2c.

Now just the question of how much inflation will be added to this years fee... Farmer Glen posted this yesterday: “@farmer_glen: Entries 4 @sani2c_scoop 2015 open on 21st July. Expect interesting new developments especially @ Underberg & Jolivet.”

They've commented on FB that it will be R11 800 to enter for next year

Trail: 12-14 May 2015

Adventure: 13-15 May 2015

Race: 14-16 May 2015

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...