Rave - Dial'd Bikes

ggza

I am not the type to post when receiving good or bad service, but I am compelled to compliment to guys from Dial'd Bikes with the excellent service received from them so far.

About two months ago I started to look for a replacement helmet for my son. He is 8 years old and does BMX and Downhill racing. I initially looked for a MX helmet, but my son does not like the D-link straps, and as such started to look for a bicycle specific full face helmet.

I emailed the guys from Dial'd Bikes, and they responded that they are awaiting a shipment of 661 full face helmets. They also extended a pre-order special to me, even though the pre-order date has passed. Helmet was delivered, on all happy.

Fast forward to the last weekend, and my son managed to scratch the visor on his new helmet in a post race track joyride.I emailed Dial'd Bikes for a replacement visor. Dial'd Bikes responded that they will only have stock in August, but that they will take a visor of a helmet in stock, and send me the link to purchase!!!

Now, to me, this goes way beyond the call of duty that most shops will do. A big thank you to the guys from Dial'd Bikes!!!!

Now that is the service one would pay for, no questions asked ... Well done to Dial'd Bikes. :clap:

Dial'd bikes has amazing service!

I just hope their popularity increases so they have the resources to expand their catalogue because that woud be the best place to shop EVER!

Just ordered a hydration bag and a pair of socks, to get free postage, on Friday afternoon.

Bag arrived yesterday morning at 9am at my offices and I have just collected the socks from the PO.

Awesome communication on deliveries and a great experience altogether.

I also received great service from them when I bought a bar a couple of months back. They went out of their way to assist me when I had issues paying via Paygate and the bar was delivered in record time!

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Andrew Backstrom and his team on several occasions and can unreservedly endorse the Dial'd team for real customer service! Not only is their communication and follow-through fantastic, they have frequently gone the extra mile to source items and offer advice. They clearly differentiate themselves through their service offering and I trust this will ensure they, deservedly, build a successful brand! When it comes to loyalty I vote with my wallet and will continue to do so with Dial'd. Others in the market - local & int'l - can learn a lot from their approach.

Guest Karma

Also received fantastic service with same day delivery from them.

5 star rating.

I've lost track of how many times Dial'd has bent over backwards for me. Good bunch of guys bringing in some great brands.

Andrew was very helpful when I purchased a Deity from him, since then I've had queries and questions and he's always been quick to respond with useful info. Two Thumbs up - you can see a clear passion there and that's what will set Dial'd Bikes apart from the rest.

Dial'd Bikes definitely has the best service I've received by far!! Andrew is a super guy to deal with and moerse helpful! They'll always get my support ????

I have had the pleasure of communicating with Andrew when he was setting up to open. I must say he seems like a good honest oke and would always answer all my questions I had back then