No Daryl Impey for Tour de France - Positive Test Result

shifter

So what this will all eventually come down to is that he is either guilty of doping (taking it willingly) or stupidity (taking it by accident).

Either way, his career is in the toilet.

It wont be in the toilet, look at Contador, he came back from a suspension and he is going to win the Tour now :ph34r:

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same with contador and clen

Exactly although there was a situation where a German varsity tested a group of tourists that had been on holiday in China and some of them tested positive for clenbuterol.Farmers feed it to their animals even though it is illegal to do so.

Exactly although there was a situation where a German varsity tested a group of tourists that had been on holiday in China and some of them tested positive for clenbuterol.Farmers feed it to their animals even though it is illegal to do so.

Thats why Rogers escaped the ban

It wont be in the toilet, look at Contador, he came back from a suspension and he is going to win the Tour now :ph34r:

Comparing Contador to Impey is like comparing a Lamborghini to a go-kart. They both move, and that's where the similarity ends.

Impey will come back after a ban, and be a tainted domestique for the remainder of his career. Not much more for him than that imo.

I do however agree that Contador is going to win the tour :clap: :clap:

Doubt it will make a difference. They bust Contador for picograms of clenbuterol.

Which he still denies, even threw his toys out of his cot by threatening to quit cycling, UCI ignored his tantrum and imposed a fine anyway.

All the saying of masking this and that, If he was masking something, it would've been traceable when the masking agent was not, say at the RR champs.

I like Daryl, feel for the oke, he's got his back against the wall and all the fingers are pointing right at you.

Comparing Contador to Impey is like comparing a Lamborghini to a go-kart. They both move, and that's where the similarity ends.

Impey will come back after a ban, and be a tainted domestique for the remainder of his career. Not much more for him than that imo.

I do however agree that Contador is going to win the tour :clap: :clap:

But to be honest, I dont see daryl as just a domestique for a team.

He's got loads of talent, a one day classic, ie Flanders is definitely within his capabilities.

He's got loads of talent, a one day classic, ie Flanders is definitely within his capabilities.

:eek:

We'll have to agree to disagree :thumbup:

Which he still denies, even threw his toys out of his cot by threatening to quit cycling, UCI ignored his tantrum and imposed a fine anyway.

And that is why the amount found is of no relevance at all. Having said that, Contadors story about the dodgy steak COULD be true. <_<

... Why we / CSA / SAIDS delayed the results...

http://www.bicycling...sitive-finding/

G

He explains why it has taken 9 days (23 June -> 2 July) from when Daryl was informed to when it was made public.

He fails to explain why it took so long from when the test was done (6 Feb) to when Daryl was informed (23 June.)

Edited by GaryvdM

before or after.... :whistling:

And that is why the amount found is of no relevance at all. Having said that, Contadors story about the dodgy steak COULD be true. <_<

:eek:

Not really surprising considering the "fine" record that SA has with doping. Look at all the big teams that used to come over here to "train" Rabbobank, Telekom etc.. If I recall correctly Tyler talks about the SA being pretty sophisticated in the doping game in his book. It seems that the best riders are those who are best at evading detection rather than the most talented. Sad state of affairs, I don't think anything has really changed since the 90's and the 00's

Let me go watch some reruns of Lance, Ulrich, Pantani, Virenque, Basso etc.. Same same as the current crop