No Daryl Impey for Tour de France - Positive Test Result

shifter

This whole doping thing is getting boring.... I suggest a ban on all road events period. Only roadies dope, mtb'ers drink beer.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'm pulling up a chair.

post-7-0-43947800-1404306009_thumb.gif

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole doping thing is getting boring.... I suggest a ban on all road events period. Only roadies dope, mtb'ers drink beer.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

And DG?

He was a roadie trying to MTB.... BIG DIFFERENCE between the likes of someone like Greg Minnaar and David George...

He was a roadie trying to MTB.... BIG DIFFERENCE between the likes of someone like Greg Minnaar and David George...

Yes the difference is Minnaar is Hot and DG not

A little off topic - and maybe deserving it's own thread;

The UCI will ALWAYS be behind the latest doping methods.

So here's a suggestion.... something like mary_juanna in the Netherlands.

Let the pro's all dope. Legalise it and be done with it.

That way nobody else will ever be fooled into thinking that our beautiful sport is clean. Because it isn't. It never has been. It never will be.

Legalising it will be the closest thing to leveling the playing field as we're ever going to get. I'ts a very flawed and unethical solution, but hey, is the current situation any better?!

Food for thought.

Edited by rattlesnake

Ja but.. he is a pro cyclist, he should know exactly what goes into his body.. at all times.

Of course they know exactly what they are injesting. Something like that doesn't just 'appear'. I agree with what you are saying. He is a cheat and deserves whatever punishment is handed his way.. disgrace!

Why do we even bother anymore, it happens and will happen.

Now it's a SAFFA and we all can't beleive it.... *** man.... He knows better!!!

Let the idiots use it, die and go away, then it wont be such a big shock to everyone!

Pro's keep getting busted over and over, and then get all threaty when we lose faith in their cleanliness and question them. They must out each other, if they do not they are no better than politicians who cover for corrupt politicians.

Brandon Stewart, Sauser, Roel Paulissen, Meirhaeghe, Paola Pezzo, Jerome Chiotti, Roland Green, Chris Sheppard, to name just a few MTB'rs caught for doping.

time to come clean, I had 4 espresso and finished in the top 3 in park run.

I feel much better now.

I see your 4 and raise you 2