Review: Fox Attack Q4 Shorts

Claudio

Baggies are all the rage these days, didn't you know? Actually, uh, no I didn't. These days? I've been wearing shorts, jeans – anything over and above underpants, really – for as long as I've been on two wheels. Lycra? No, never, not even once. When Fox sent over this pair of shorts, I was pretty surprised and a bit uneasy when I saw the detachable inner lining with chamois padding. Do these make me look like I'm wearing a nappy?

Click here to view the article

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One correction I would like to make - army green can go with MANY colours, but the colour needs to be 'bright', like you see with the fox print on the shorts itself.

Try teal, orange, yellow and even purple. (google the colour combo's, you will see it looks nice!)

Teal and yellow are my fav colours, and I believe they can go with most other colours too :D

I have not felt much difference between the chamois inner and that of a bib. In fact, sometimes i use the inner when on the IDT rather than putting a bib on.

The shorts are pretty tough and hard wearing, have no complaints about the quality and stitching

Thanks for the review - Where in Johannesburg can I buy these or any other Fox Mountain Bike Kit?

I've seen Fox apparel at Sportsmans Warehouse but find them overpriced.

I have 2 pairs of rangers, love them, my third will be the attack Q4. They are the biz!

That's the question, where can they be bought, preferably brick store so they can be fitted?

Always amazes me with manufacturers that supply product for review and no retail list. Its like look at our awesome stuff but well you probably can't find it anywhere so carry on dreaming.

Amen Skylark. I've even tried to contact the local fox distributor a few months ago to find out where I could buy their MTB specific range - Preferably stores so I can try them on. No reply to email or voicemail!?

Hi guys,

I've just called Fox with the queries.

RRP - R 1,149.00

I should be receiving a list of retailers shortly which I'll share here.

i think the fox Ultra is better.... pity the Ultra will not be available in South Africa.

Hi guys,

I've just called Fox with the queries.

RRP - R 1,149.00

I should be receiving a list of retailers shortly which I'll share here.

Let us know please and also ask them why they make it so hard to purchase their stuff?

It's easy these days, google Sa search should at least throw up some way of buying the stuff either locally online or brick shop.

I saw them yesterday at the fox store in canal walk, they have stock of the green and orange ones.

I saw them yesterday at the fox store in canal walk, they have stock of the green and orange ones.

Price approx?