[Event] 2014 NISSAN TrailSeeker #3 Curro Hazeldean

WesselvdWalt

I have 2 tickets for tomorrow's Nissan Trailseeker #3 Curro event. It is for the 20km event, but can be changed to the 40km or 70km. Paid R110 each. Make me an offer.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 tickets for tomorrow's Nissan Trailseeker #3 Curro event. It is for the 20km event, but can be changed to the 40km or 70km. Paid R110 each. Make me an offer.

Distances can't be transferred, as they are capped per distance, not overall.

Classic, this is how the cable ties came out the sealed envelope !

Explanation guesses please !!

i probably gave out about 20 cable ties in the parking lot this morning everybody was moaning "hierdie cable ties is sommer tos".

Yip my cable ties also broke. I enjoyed a technical disaster free ride for a change - Thx Karma! The new climb was good. Nothing technical but at the end of a long drag. Good Stuff. Well marked and marshalled. Still lots of district road and wind but that is city dirtroadie riding for you. Missed my sub 3 by seconds. Happy taking my crap training program into account. I need more Virtual Racing nights.

That climb was nice, not tough, but frustrating with guys in crawler gears. Honestly think that climb was where my HR dropped lowest for the race. I would love to try it with less traffic.... Better seeding needed :)

Anyone else get a 73km ride? My mate and I both with 910xts and riding separately got 73km. Everyone else got 69km. Never had my watch give a wrong distance before though.

My friend also got more, around the same distance. Turns out he took wrong turn after the bridge across the dam. He got confused between the Trailseeker arrows and the existing bike park arrows.

I also saw a guy coming from the right as we exited the flower farm thingie. He was on the short route though.

The 40 was more like a 37. Did a 1:36, had cramp in my calve for half of the race, lucky it was flat! Got held up on the single-track by guys in batch c who cannot ride single-track...

Edited by Kraggie

Missed my sub 3 by seconds.

Hehe me too came in at 3.01...I blame the wind. Jokes aside, weather really cleared up well - beautiful day in Snorstad. How did you guys like the view of the city from high up after the new climb. Stunning!