Review: Helmet shootout Part 1 - Bell Super, POC Trabec Race, 661 EVO AM

Claudio

We are looking at 3 more helmets in Part two of the Shootout and it includes a Fox Flux

What about the TLD A1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking at 3 more helmets in Part two of the Shootout and it includes a Fox Flux

IXS Trail?

What about the TLD A1

IXS Trail?

Unfortunately those helmets are not featured. I could not readily find them here, but if you do happen to have a contact, please share and we can do a follow up!

Unfortunately those helmets are not featured. I could not readily find them here, but if you do happen to have a contact, please share and we can do a follow up!

I think certain sizes sold out at International Trade pretty quickly. You could call Jason to enquire.

Allance MX have some A1 lids but I don't know if they would give you one to review.

I think certain sizes sold out at International Trade pretty quickly. You could call Jason to enquire.

I didn't know Intl Trade were doing IXS too, and looks like DVO suspension too! Good stuff, I'll contact them. Thanks!

Allance MX have some A1 lids but I don't know if they would give you one to review.

And will contact Allance MX, thanks!

I spoke to the guy from MX alliance now they don't do test samples so this is a problem.He says that he sponsors Myles Kelsey some stuff.

What date you are aiming at to have Part Two published? Thanks!

Well this arrived today, so I can give my review after this weekend :lol:

post-10758-1405617071,1503.jpg

There goes that colour scheme off the top of my list... :mellow: