[Event] Chris Willemse Cycles Durbie Dash

CWC Online

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it one PPA race isn't enough to get a seeding? So I'll be at the back with the chill-bros again..

Don't worry dude. It takes time to get the seeding you want. We all started at the bottom but eventually you'll work your way up. Redline it!

It's a PPA race - no race numbers. You use your annual board.

Probably a stupid question but what's the point of registration then? Other than for those without boards to pick up their temp?

The races using PPA numbers/seeding have a sticker to show that you paid and registered for the event. That's what you'll get from registration. You also get a chance to sign an indemnity and fill out emergency contact details.

Probably a stupid question but what's the point of registration then? Other than for those without boards to pick up their temp?

To keep you okes from being a herd of sheep, thats all!

Edited by Swart Kat

Got sponsored an entry or two, just starting further back. What time do you think the O bunch will roll? Pure Savage may be on domestique duties down the field :P

Got sponsored an entry or two, just starting further back. What time do you think the O bunch will roll? Pure Savage may be on domestique duties down the field :P

After reading all the awesome stories, I will consider dropping down to O  :whistling: ....Thats if I can hold on long enough... :P. Should be about 15 Minutes after the first group, depending on the turn out and which groups they join together

Dude, Surely you dont need to ride in O, definately fast enough for your group.

Sponsors are in O ;) will not be full gas, have a big ride planned for Sunday. Hope will be a viab :D

One of my friend wanna give me his entry.

Now how can I get that..? Just call ppa? Or what?

anyone know , let me know please :)

One of my friend wanna give me his entry.

Now how can I get that..? Just call ppa? Or what?

anyone know , let me know please :)

call them that's what I did last week

Guest DieBees

Maybe its better that way, just gonna stop for sushi afyerwards and then drive back home..... Any good sushi buffet close by?

The question is relative to where you came from...