Who remembers?

DPG

This is clearly the The People's Front of Judea...

Flip. This okes still around.i thought aliens had taken you.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flip. This okes still around.i thought aliens had taken you.

They have... And fortunately they have returned me

(got a new job, moved, and now I'm cycling again)

I've never had one of those. More of a Southern Suburbs thing I think. I grew up on the wild west coast.

nope... I grew up in the northern suburbs

They have... And fortunately they have returned me

(got a new job, moved, and now I'm cycling again)

Happy to see you back. 

PS. Today is my Hub anniversary. Just clocked 1000 posts today after about 10 years here. I remenber what the hub was like when I joined.

Some interesting characters have come and gone.

Lots of laughs, lots of tears.

It's a Cape Town thing.

Chic I knew's dad was the main oke there so there was always a couple of cases behind the kitchen door.The sparkling lemon is excellent as well as the ginger beer

I've lived in Cape Town my whole life (52 years) and only found out about Bashews when I was in my 40's. Other Cape Town think I never knew about was fish / pickled fish at Easter. That only reached me about 5 years ago.Or is the fish thing country wide?

I've lived in Cape Town my whole life (52 years) and only found out about Bashews when I was in my 40's. Other Cape Town think I never knew about was fish / pickled fish at Easter. That only reached me about 5 years ago.Or is the fish thing country wide?

They only target the small cafe's, like the Bubby on Newlands Ave. He also sells coke in the small bottles

BTW his Roti's are the best in town as well as his small chicken pies.

Edited by Kranswurm

They only target the small cafe's, like the Bubby on Newlands Ave. He also sells coke in the small bottles

BTW his Roti's are the best in town as well as his small chicken pies.

how many grams per bottle ?

It's a Cape Town thing.

Chic I knew's dad was the main oke there so there was always a couple of cases behind the kitchen door.The sparkling lemon is excellent as well as the ginger beer

Those are the 2 best flavours!

:offtopic: Sorry. If anyone wants pickle fish mix(apparently it is very good)), DM me .

Edited by Eddy Gordo

PS. Today is my Hub anniversary. Just clocked 1000 posts today after about 10 years here. I remenber what the hub was like when I joined.

Some interesting characters have come and gone.

Lots of laughs, lots of tears.

Congrats, just realised I also joined in 2011..

Think my first post was a snarky comment about people willing to pay many thousands for expensive bikes but cannot pay R200 for an event entry, almost got my head bitten off but like a bad rash I stuck around and the hub still hasn't managed to get rid of me...

Congrats, just realised I also joined in 2011..

Think my first post was a snarky comment about people willing to pay many thousands for expensive bikes but cannot pay R200 for an event entry, almost got my head bitten off but like a bad rash I stuck around and the hub still hasn't managed to get rid of me...

I can help ........ *comic sans button not working*

:offtopic: Sorry. If anyone wants pickle fish mix(apparently it is very good)), DM me .

Why,do you make it?

My ex missus made a killer.When I braai'd a yellowtail I would do two.One for Pickled Fish

Why,do you make it?

My ex missus made a killer.When I braai'd a yellowtail I would do two.One for Pickled Fish

Naa, My wife owns a spice company. The pickle fish mix is a new hotseller on their list.