tour de boland

Rancher

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, it seems that the Tour de Boland will only be catering for Sub Vets, Vets, Masters & ladies, as the Tour de Boland is being help in conjunction with PPA in stead of the usual 3 dag Vets tour they host annually.

So it looks like the elites & junoirs might loose out again, sorry guys.

Will keep you all updated as I get any further information.

Hi guys, there will be a tour!! But the exact format etc is being worked on. We have have been brought in to assist in the orgainsation, but only since the end of last week so we are trying to get it all together as quickly as possible. We will keep you informed.

Francois (Ashton) - will it be open to elite?

As I mentioned - the exact format is being worked on - so we don't know at this stage. Depends on costings, number of entries expected, etc etc

Ok, so now its time for the Elites & U/23 's to start making your pre-entry deposits right away!

I'm pretty sure that if the numbers justify it, the race organisers and sponsors alike would love to accommodate the Elite's & u/23. After all they are the one's who actually have the time to train for these type of events....

How about it Francois, can't we do something like that, get some sort of refundable deposit from prospective elite's & U/23's. If the tour can't accomodate them, they get the deposit back. If the tour does cater for them, and a riders chickens out, he looses his entry fee?

I'll enter' date=' where can u enter?

is it open to elites (ha ha ha)

[/quote']

Ooooo! Watch out everyone, Mr. "I stronger that 60% of the SV" is gonna enter. If that is the case I guess only 39% is gonna finish.

I'll enter' date=' where can u enter?

is it open to elites (ha ha ha)

[/quote']

Ooooo! Watch out everyone, Mr. "I stronger that 60% of the SV" is gonna enter. If that is the case I guess only 39% is gonna finish.

What must i do to get rid of you???

Francois, i am sure a man of my stature should get free entry to this wonderfull tour, I am suer you will agree. Please be so kind as to make sure there are no cattle grid crossings on route

LOL

and ban Kilo-master Angry