How not to do it!!!!!!

nuttcrac69

Classic footage :clap: your shiner will heal-up, and you will always have that recording.

Imagine in 20 years from now how you going to laugh when watching that again.

Looks like you just hesitated a bit too much there, the other rider in front didn't help either, maybe caused you to slow down cause before that you were going at a lekker speed, in sections like those, speed is your friend and the slightest hesitation a fkup.

Edited by TheV

Eina..

Is it just me or is there a glimpse of a smile when you look at the camera? Was that you acknowledging you're ok or that the camera was ok?

Front Brake?

Looks like a classic case of hesitatititus. Slow down just a little too slowly, with a view to roll down and then trying to stop right at the wrong moment. Getting out of the saddle just when the bike is on the cusp of going over the first rock, unsettling the front wheel and just whoopsie daisy....

Should just have carried on riding...

Eina! Dammit!

Btw, was that other dude riding with boots?

Those are winter cycling boots. He comes from a much colder climate. :)

Looks like a classic case of hesitatititus. Slow down just a little too slowly, with a view to roll down and then trying to stop right at the wrong moment. Getting out of the saddle just when the bike is on the cusp of going over the first rock, unsettling the front wheel and just whoopsie daisy....

Should just have carried on riding...

This sums it up 100%. Exactly what happened.

Classic footage :clap: your shiner will heal-up, and you will always have that recording.

Imagine in 20 years from now how you going to laugh when watching that again.

Looks like you just hesitated a bit too much there, the other rider in front didn't help either, maybe caused you to slow down cause before that you were going at a lekker speed, in sections like those, speed is your friend and the slightest hesitation a fkup.

Yes one can only learn from these type of mistakes. The worst is that it is not my first time riding this trail. :oops:

Eina..

Is it just me or is there a glimpse of a smile when you look at the camera? Was that you acknowledging you're ok or that the camera was ok?

Haha. Just checking if the bike is ok, forgot that the camera was on.

Looks like a classic case of hesitatititus.

100%...cycling 101....speed is your friend