One Tonner 2014

Pure Savage

Its a pity there is no community service concept whereby high seeded riders drop back and support the guys with new to the road seedings. Starting at the back is gonna be a world of pain.

:thumbup:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a pity there is no community service concept whereby high seeded riders drop back and support the guys with new to the road seedings. Starting at the back is gonna be a world of pain.

For this race lots of DC teams are taking part and starting with the lowest seeded rider. So you just have to spot them! I know of two DC teams starting in the E group :P

onthou net, jy gaan nie aleen suffer nie. die wind waai vir almal, die son brand almal.

Ja, maar en wil agter julle groot manne sit, ek is mos klein, so ek kan lekker weg kruip vir die wind :ph34r:

Ja, maar en wil agter julle groot manne sit, ek is mos klein, so ek kan lekker weg kruip vir die wind :ph34r:

Wees dan maar reg om eers vir aandete by die huis te kom

We are starting in I for now, may even be lower down depending on the new numbers. A lot of quality riders will be at the back as they are riding with their team mates who are not PPA members.

It is a funride after all.

Will be solo riding (not DC group) from I... hoping to make friends along the way. Saddle time for W2W, more than anything else... I think it's the 3rd ride on the road bike since Argus - will not be comfortable after... 20k's! :whistling: Funride, that's the word... 

A push and a wave as you pass will be appreciated!

For this race lots of DC teams are taking part and starting with the lowest seeded rider. So you just have to spot them! I know of two DC teams starting in the E group :P

And you call E group low. :eek: . Then I`m just plain k.k. J for me. :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

We are starting in I for now, may even be lower down depending on the new numbers. A lot of quality riders will be at the back as they are riding with their team mates who are not PPA members.

It is a funride after all.

Thats gonna kill you. :devil: you dont know rustig. BALLS TO THE WALL is your MOTTO :whistling:  :whistling:

Will be solo riding (not DC group) from I... hoping to make friends along the way. Saddle time for W2W, more than anything else... I think it's the 3rd ride on the road bike since Argus - will not be comfortable after... 20k's! :whistling: Funride, that's the word... 

A push and a wave as you pass will be appreciated!

LOOK OUT FOR ME. STARTING IN J, YOU CAN SLIP WITH US. :clap:  :w00t:

45KM SE for race is better than last years 55Km SE at least

where are you getting those forecasts? windguru seems to indicate a lot less

where are you getting those forecasts? windguru seems to indicate a lot less

I have heard people even disputing the direction of the wind for Sunday, pretty sure some people just make it up.